Spectrum: Lady Wifi

(Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Any pictures used don't belong to me.)

_________________________

(At College Francoise Dupont)

"I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have stepped up, and I appreciate it." While Ms. Bustier was teaching the class, Alya was using a photo of Ladybug to see if she could figure out their identity. 

" Now, It's time to move on to our next assignment." Alya puts the photo away when Ms. Bustier catches her. 

Ms. Bustier decides to not question Alya's actions. She sees that Marinette is still missing. 

" Is Marinette still in the girls' room?" Ms. Bustier asked. 

" Uh, I don't know, miss," Alya answered honestly. The school bell rings. 

" Tonight, I want you all to read chapter three of Breathtaking France, 'The First Thousand Years', then answer this simple questionnaire." Ms. Bustier gives Alya two copies of the questionnaire. 

" See to it that Marinette receives her homework." Alya nods. Adrienne is seen trying to wake (Y/N) up. 

" (Y/N) wake up," Adrienne said, shaking (Y/N). (Y/N) remains asleep. Ms. Bustier approaches him before waking him up. 

" Mr. (L/N)." Ms. Bustier said sternly. (Y/N) wakes up, yawning and stretching. 

" This is the third time this week you've slept through the class. If this keeps up, I will have no choice but to call your mother," Ms. Bustier warned. 

" I promise it won't happen again," (Y/N) said tiredly. Ms. Bustier frowns when hearing the exhaustion in (Y/N)'s voice. 

" Don't worry professor. I will make sure he gets rest," Adrienne said, dragging (Y/N) out of the classroom. 

(With Alya)

Alya calls Marinette but gets sent to voice mail. Alya frowns when Marinette doesn't answer. 

Alya checks the bathroom and asks her classmates for help. It's unsuccessful as they haven't seen Marinette. Alya goes to the locker room to search for Marinette. As she searches, she spots Chloe. 

Alya hides around the corner, spying on her. Alya gasps when Chloe puts a Ladybug costume and yo-yo in her bag. Alya follows Chloe until she gets inside her Limo. Alya calls Marinette again. 

" Hey, Marinette. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk," Alya said. Alya grabs Nino when he passes by. 

" Nino, wait!" 

" Yeah?" Nino asked confused. Alya drags Nino with her to the river. 

" Come with me. I need your help." Once they get to their destination, they sit down on a bench." Alya calls Marinette once more, but it once again goes to voice mail. 

" I hate it when she goes AWOL. She's not calling me back. Where is that girl?" Alya asked with frustration in her voice. 

" Seriously, my man (Y/N) is the exact same way. So is Adrienne. But I guess you gotta be sly when Mr. Control Freak is your Daddy-O," Nino said. Alya gets an alert on her phone. 

" Once again, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Kitsune have saved Paris from the clutches of a menacing villain." Alya spots Kitsune yawning, nearly falling over if Chat Noir didn't catch him. 

Alya narrows her eyes in suspicion before focusing on Ladybug's yo-yo. 

" Hey! I think I've just sniffed out who the real Ladybug is," Alya said. Nino is confused until Alya makes it clear to him.