Time is a Fickle Thing: Timebreaker

(Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Any pictures used don't belong to me.)

Heads up for later in the chapter. If I don't add Future to someone, they are from the present. If I did they are from the Future. This will apply only when two of the same person are on the scene. 

_________________________

(With Marinette) 

Marinette is seen coming down from her room. Marinette spots her mother, Sabine Cheng preparing for her marriage anniversary. 

" Well? With or without?" Sabine asked her daughter

" Well? With or without?" Sabine asked her daughter. Marinette saw that her mother wanted a second opinion about putting a flower in her hair. 

"Uh, with?" Marinette answered. However, Sabine was still having second thoughts. 

" You're sure it's not better without?" 

" Either way, you look perfect, Mom," Marinette reassures her mother. 

" You know, it's not every day you celebrate your 20th wedding anniversary," Sabine said excitedly. 

" Marinette!" Marinette hears her father call her from downstairs. 

" Can you come here a minute, please?" Marinette heads downstairs to see her father, Tom Dupain. 

" Well, what?" Marinette asked confused about why she was called

" My mustache, I groomed it. Is it too short? Should I shave the whole thing off? Maybe it's a little crooked on one side," Tom said, unsure about his mustache. 

" You look perfect, Dad. Uh, except for one thing." Marinette pointed at his apron. Tom looks at himself. 

" Huh? Thanks, sweetheart." Tom rushes to change. 

" No problem, Dad," Marinette said laughing softly. Once both her parents are downstairs, she pushes them out of the bakery. 

" You're going to be late," Marinette said.  Tom reminds her daughter about today's pick-up.