Riddler Copy: Simon Says

(Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Any pictures used don't belong to me.)

_______________________________

The past few days have been different for (Y/N) to say the least. Chloe admitted what was wrong to (Y/N) but still acts the same at school. However, (Y/N) has noticed that Chloe has taken it down a notch with her bullying. It's better than nothing. 

(Y/N) has also been talking with Juleka a lot more and hanging out with her during Lunch and after school at times, after his photo shoots.  Which brings us to now. (Y/N) was invited to go watch in person, but he didn't feel like being face-to-face with Alec, so he rejected the invitation. But, he did promise to watch live. 

(Y/N) was at home watching the KIDZ+ channel. The main reason was that Nino was going to be participating. He wasn't alone as Juleka was with him, petting the sleeping Kurama. 

" You usually don't like watching this kind of activity," (Y/N) said. Juleka was more into anything that involved the horror genre. 

" True. I just wanted to hang out with a friend. Rose is out doing her own thing. My mother is busy cleaning the boat. My sister is practicing as usual," Juleka said. 

Juleka has been getting over her shyness. Only if she was in the room with a friend. In a group setting, she still acted shy. 

Juleka has been meeting up with (Y/N) when he does training. This does limit the time (Y/N) spends training, something Kurama is happy about. About time someone did something about (Y/N)'s sleeping schedule. 

Juleka was amazed by (Y/N)'s powers. Easily able to tell that he had so many different ways to use his powers. She even helped (Y/N) create a new weapon, Claws. Exactly similar to Wolverine.

When Rose found out about Juleka hanging out with (Y/N). She playfully teased her on how she finally found her prince. Juleka would always try to hide her face, not wanting anyone to see her blush. Don't get her wrong, (Y/N) is a nice guy and someone you can count on, but he is just a friend. Rose saw differently. 

" Welcome back to everyone's number one live game show, The Challenge!" The host Alec Cataldi announced. 

" Nino is so lucky he's my friend," (Y/N) whispered, not liking Alec at all. He can sometimes be way too blunt. Juleka giggles quietly. 

" Let's give it up for our next contestant, Nino!" Alec announced. Nino walks into view right after. 

" So, Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome. Check out the decks for you," Alec said, his employee pulling a DJ set into view. While (Y/N) and Juleka were having a great time, our Ladybug was not.

(With Marinette) 

Marinette was called in for a family meeting in her living room by her parents. The reason is, she's about to be grounded. 

" Grounded? For what?" Marinette asked, wanting to know the reason. 

" Let's jog your memory, Marinette. Monday morning, absent from PE," Tom said. Marinette recalls saving a helicopter from crashing.

" I was in study hall," Marinette lied. 

" Friday evening, absent from study hall," Marinette giggles, recalling helping Kitsune save a cat from a tree since it kept hissing at him. 

" I was at PE," Marinette lied. Tom frowns at Marinette's excuses. 

" You're never where you're supposed to be, Marinette. The only way we can keep track of you is by keeping you here. Grounded." Marinette couldn't believe this was happening today.