2

A couple months later. They have changed Jamie's last name to Casey.
Jamie's POV:
I love my new school. I'm really popular. I have so many friends. And I have a boyfriend, unbeknownst to my parents. His name is Jake. He is so hot. He is on the football team. I'm a cheerleader. It's my first cheerleading performance tonight. It's at one of his games. He's versing another school. I'm excited. I'm currently deciding what to wear for the day. I decide on a cropped white top and a short denim skirt. With white shoes.

 With white shoes

I do my hair. I do a light makeup look.

I grab my bag and head downstairs

I grab my bag and head downstairs. Mom is at the bench with Louie and Dad.
"Hey guys." I smile before kissing Louie's head, "Hey Lou!"
"Sissy." He smiles
"Hey darling." Dad kisses my cheek, "you excited for tonight?"
"Yeah, I forgot to tell you but I'm the main cheerleader in the performance." I chuckle
"That's amazing Jay." Mom exclaims as I munch on a piece of toast
I nod as I hear the bus honk.
"Gotta go!" I smile and kiss mom's cheek and hug Louie and dad, "bye, love you guys."
They smile and I run to the bus. I get on and find Michaela, my BFF. We sit together. We get to school and get off. I see Jake.
"Jame, your here!" Jake runs over.
"Hey baby." I kiss him.
We head to class. I have Algebra first. Jake is in it too. We sit at the back. Our teacher walks in.
"Okay class. We're gonna grab some paper and write notes for our upcoming exam." The teacher, Miss Jackson, exclaims.
I get some paper. I pass a piece of paper to Jake. We take notes. I get bored. Luckily, Jake and I's desks are connected so I put my chair beside his and lean onto him. He opens his legs and I lay between them. Soon we finish note taking and are allowed free time for the rest of the hour.

~~~end of the day~~~
The bell rings and I head down to the gym where my squad rehearses before our performance. We change into uniform.

We start rehearsing without coach

We start rehearsing without coach. Our coach walks in.
"Looking good girls! Let's run through our mid game one!" Coach Jessa smiles
"Kay." I reply and we get into form
"3 2 1!" Coach claps us in, "Come on, pyramid girls!"
We go up in a pyramid and I stand at the top. I do a needle. I jump and the pryramid moves down to catch me. They launch me up a little and I land on the ground, holding my foot in another needle! We finish up. We run through it a few more times and head down to he sports field. We head into the change room. We see the boys in their gear. Jake is sitting on a bench.
"Hey Jamie!" He waves
"Hey!" I go over and kiss him, "good luck Baby."
"Thanks, you too!" He replies
"Good evening all, welcome to this nights game. To start off, we have our wonderful cheerleading team, Chicago High Elite, to start us off." The announcer, our principal, exclaims through a megaphone, "come on out, Elite!"
We all run out with our Pom poms. Everyone cheers and I see Mom and Dad and Louie in the crowd. Dad waves. I smile. We get in our positions.
"Tonight is our newest cheerleader, also our star, Jamie Lae Casey's first performance.
Everyone cheers. We get ready to begin. The music plays. We go through our performance. At the end we get in a line and do our chant.
"1,2..345, we won't wait another life." We chant, "Always win, Chicago High!"
Everyone claps and we run back under the stairs to the change rooms. Then the boys run out for the game. Half time sounds, they are leading 33-Nil. They come back in. I kiss Jake.
"You did great so far baby." I kiss him
He did score most of the goals. He is their star player! We are called out. We go and do our second performance. We finish up everyone cheers so loud. We walk back in as the boys run out. We watch them. There's 2 seconds left. The score is even. Jake gets the ball and on the buzzer, he scores. Everyone falls silent. The referee allows it. We all cheer. Jake cheers on the field and his team lifts him up. I run out and wrap my arms around his neck.
"You did it baby!" I smile
He nods, "I knew I would,"
"Oh really!" I kiss him.
He puts me down and I turn. I see dad in the crowd, fuming.
"Uh oh. My dad saw." I sigh
"It's okay. I'll stay with you." He wraps his arm around me
I nod. everyone files out of the field. Dad walks down. Mom and Louie walk a seperate way.
"Jamie Lae Casey." He growls
"What dad?" I ask, throwing in some sass
"Don't you sass me young lady." He exclaims, "I'm gonna need an explanation."
"What is there to explain. This is my boyfriend. His name is Jake." I shrug
"So Jake huh?" Dad turns to Jake
"Yes Mr Casey," Jake politely replies, "Jake Lyford."
"Hmmm, so your dating my daughter?" He questions
"Yes sir, I am in love with her. I'd never want to hurt her." Jake explains, "She is one of the brightest things in my life, especially with my familial problems."
"Problems?" Dad becomes a little concerned
"My moms become hooked on drugs and alcohol and it's destroying my family. My dad died 3 years ago so she's all I have left." Jake sighs softly, hanging his head, "she says she hates me. She says I'm a worthless piece of crap. She's going to rehab but I don't think I'll make it on my own."
"Jakey, look at me baby." I pull him to face me and he looks up, "you are not worthless. You are truly a wonderful person. I will always love you."
"I will always love you too baby girl." He grabs my pinky finger with his.
"For now, Forever, loving each other, together." We murmur in unison and he kisses me
Dad clears his throat.
"Sorry Daddy." I chuckle softly
"Jake, do you need a place to stay while this blows over?" Dad asks
"Hold on a secccccccc...." I spin to face dad, "your asking him to stay?"
"He's struggling. And he's good for you, and vice versa." Dad shrugs, "you make her happy, you make me happy mate, just don't hurt her or me and her uncle will beat your ass."
"I have no intentions of doing that Mr Casey." Jake exclaims
"Please, call me Matt!" Dad smiles, "come, we mustn't keep Louie and your mom waiting."
We follow him up. We get to the car.
"Jake, we can stop by yours and grab some clothes if you want." Dad opens his door.
"Okay, 187 West Pine." Jake smiles as we get in.
I slide in beside Louie.
"Sissy, who this?" Louie asks
"This is my friend. His name Jake. He's gonna stay with us for a little while Lou." I smile
"Otay, hi Jake," Louie waves
"Hi Louie." Jake waves back.
We drive to Jakes and Jake runs inside. I hear yelling and look at dad nervously. Suddenly a window breaks on the top floor and someone falls to the ground.

Jake...