9

A few months later.
Jamie's POV:
I'm finally on holidays and done with dance for the year. I'm so glad. I've been feel in like crap the last few weeks. The thought of pregnancy keeps entering my mind. I'm only 17. I decide to grab a test from the pharmacy. I take it while I'm home alone. My siblings are at school/daycare. Jake is out on a run and Mom and Dad are working. It comes back Positive. I hide it in my bathroom and call Aunt Liv. She answers. I'm clearly upset.
"Oh Jae, what's up?" She asks
"I'm pregnant." I sob, "what if Jake hates me now, or Mom and Dad kick me out?"
"I'm sure they'll be happy." Liv tells me, "if they do, I will personally fly out and kick their asses. How long you been feeling off?"
"About a month or two." I sigh
"When's the last time him and you? Ya know?" She asks
"Around three months ago. Just after my dance comp. Bout a week after." I murmur
"You need to tell them. I can stay on call." She reasons as I hear the door unlock.
"Babe, I'm home!" Jake calls
"I'm in our room!" I reply
He walks in and sees my face, "baby? You ok?"
"I need to get something." I whisper and go into my bathroom.
I grab the pregnancy test and walk back out. I keep Liv on call. I pass the test to him.
"You're pregnant?" He asks
"Yeah. I suspect three months along." I whisper
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, getting angry
"I'm sorry. I only found out today." I tell him, "aren't you happy?"
"We're seventeen for god's sake!" He slaps me
"Oww!" I gasp, "Jake!"
"I'm done!" He packs all his stuff
"Baby, please!" I drop my phone on the bed, pleading
"No!" He slings his bag in his shoulder, "don't 'baby' me bitch!"
He punches me and it all goes black.

Olivia's POV:
I hear her pleading as she throws her phone on the bed. I hear a punch and a door slam. I hear a thud.
"Jamie!" I yell through the phone, "Jamie are you ok?"
I get no reply. I grab my landline phone and call Matt Casey. He answers
"Hello, this is Matthew Casey." He answers
"Matt, it's Olivia Benson. I was on call with Jae and she got in an argument with Jake. He stormed out and I heard a punch and a thud and Jamie won't reply. I'm scared she's knocked out!" I explain frantically, "and before I saw him slap her! It's a video call but I'm on her bed."
"Are you still in call with her?" He asks
"Yes!" I reply
"Ok, thanks, me and Gabby will go home to check on her. Thanks Olivia!" He ends the call.
I put the phone down and keep watching Jamie's call for any sign of movement.

Casey's POV:
I end the call with Olivia and run out of my quarters. I run to the common room.
"81! Load up! 61 come too! We might need you." I call
"Matt? What's going on?" Gabby asks
"It's Jamie! Olivia Benson called said she was on a video call with Jamie when she and Jake got in an argument. It got physical. Jake stormed out and Olivia has no response from Jae." I exclaim
"My god!" Gabby gasps and we all run out to the trucks.
We speed to our house lights and sirens. I run in with Gabby and Sylvie. we run up to Jamie's room. I see her lying passed out on the floor. Gabby and Sylvie begin to look at her. I see her phone on the bed next to something I wished never to see with her this young. A positive pregnancy test.
"Gabby, she's pregnant," I tell my wife
"My god." She whispers, "we need to get her to Med Now!"
"I'd say around 3 months pregnant. She's been feeling off for 2 months. Hasn't had ya know in 3 months." Olivia says from the phone.
"Alright Olivia, I'll call you later and update ya." I end the call.
I run out behind Gabby and Sylvie with Jae on the stretcher. I jump in 81 after locking the door.
"Med! Go!" I order
We drive there and I jump out. I see Gabby in the waiting room. I run over and hold her in my arms. She breaks into sobs.
"What about Jake?" She asks, "I can't believe he did this!"
"I'll call Antonio and get them on it!" I tell her and quickly step outside
I call Toni.
"Dawson!" He answers
"Antonio, It's Matt! You guys got a case!" I ask
"Nah, why?" He asks
"You have to find Jake! He knocked out Jae cause she's pregnant with his kid." I tell him
"We'll get right on it. How is she?" He asks worriedly
"Still waiting." I reply
"Kay, see ya," he ends the call
I run back in. I walk over to gabby and I nod. She nods back and I keep an arm round her. Soon Dr. Manning walks out.
"Casey, Gabby." She calls
We run over, "how is she?"
"Ok, she is awake and the baby girl is fine." She smiles
"Girl?" I ask
"Yes. She's three months along with a baby girl." She tells us
"Thanks Nat, can we see her?" Gabby asks
"Yeah, follow me." She leads us in.
I see Jae awake in a room. Gabs and I run in.
"JaeJae!" I smile
"Daddy! Mommy!" She starts sobbing
"Hey baby." I sit in the bed beside her, holding her in my arms resting my head in hers, "shhh! Your ok."
"Is the baby ok?" She asks
"Yeah, we know the gender. Do you want to know?" I ask
"Uh huh." She nods
"It's a baby girl." Gabby tells her
"Caiscys Gabriela Casey." Jae whispers (Kay-Sis [pronunciation])
"Aww!" Gabby hugs her as Dr manning walks in
"Hey Jame, uh you're good to go. Just sign here." She hands Jamie a clipboard and she signs it,
I then help her up and we leave. In the meantime, Antonio texts me saying the arrested Jake for assault. He's got a year in cook county. I tell Jamie and she nods. We go pick up the kids and head home before I tuck Jamie into bed and she calls Olivia before heading to sleep.