14

A few months later:
Jamie's POV:
"Livvie!" I call, holding 10 month old Cay.
"Yeah Jae" she replies
"Is it alright if my girlfriend comes over so you can meet her?" I ask her sweetly, "please?"
"Ok." Liv smiles, "what's her name?"
"Ariel Thornhill. I can give you her mom's number, her mom's name is Martha." I tell her, "I am pretty sure her mom will come too."
"Not necessary." Liv replies and I walk back down to my room and text Ariel.
She replies saying she'll be over soon with her mom. I get dressed and do my hair. I dress Cay. The doorbell rings.
I pass Cay to Liv and open it. There stands Ariel.
"Ari!" I smile and hug her
"JaeJae!" She replies and I lead her and her mom in.
Ariel and her mom stop when they see Liv.
"Ariel!" Liv exclaims
"Olivia," Ariel smiles, "how are you? Was Mr Amaro ok?"
"Good. Yeah, Amaro survived. He moved to California." Liv replies, "how are you?"
"I'm good. I've gone to therapy and then I met this one. I realised I can't love guys anymore because of my history and this girl is beautiful." Ariel's places an arm around me.
"That's good, Martha, how are you?" Liv turns to Ariel's mom
"I'm good," Martha nods.
"Mommy! I'm Home." Noah runs in through the threshold with Lucy, "who's this?"
"Noah, this is Ariel and Martha. Ariel, Martha, this is my son Noah!" Liv explains
"Is he?" Martha looks to Liv
Liv nods. I look confused.
"Mama!" Cay looks to me from Liv's arms
"Hey baby." I go and lift her onto my hip, "Babe, let's go to my room."
Ariel grabs my hand and we go down to my room. We sit on my bed and lay Cay on a support pillow and talk.
"How do you know her?" I ask
"Uh, you know how I don't talk about my history?" She replies, "it's cause I was uh kidnapped, and forced into prostitution. Your mom and her team rescued me from Johnny D,"
"Wait, Noah's father?" I ask gently, laying a hand on hers
She sighs, "he was a piece of crap."
"I agree," I kiss her gently
She smiles and we lay down, cuddling. After a few hours, Martha comes in.
"Ariel, Honey, time to go," she exclaims
Ariel gets up and I kiss her gently, "I love you,"
That's the first time I've told her. She smiles.
"Love you too!" She kisses me again.
She heads out and I cuddle with Cay. Liv comes in.
"Hey you." She chuckles
"Hey," I tell her staring out the window.
"What's on your mind?" She asks
"Ariel called you my mom." I tell her
"Oh honey, it's was simply a mistake. Why is it on your mind so much?" She runs her hand through my hair
"Because I wish it were true." I sigh, "when I was in Chicago, I didn't get a lot of attention. It was Louie or Audrey! Only time they paid attention was when I gave birth or when you called cause Jake knocked me out. They probably wouldn't know that it happened until either Louie or Leah found me or even them hours later. I could've died or lost Cay."
I start crying. Liv pulls me into her arms.
"Shhhh! It's ok. Your ok." She soothes
"Will you be my mommy?" I ask like a toddler
"Yeah Baby." She kisses my head.
I smile, "can we have spaghetti tonight?"
"What's the magic word?" She asks
"Please mommy?" I grin
"Alright." Liv chuckles, "I'll call you when it's ready!"
I nod and play with Caiscys. She calls us out and I put Cay into her high seat. We eat dinner.
"Jamie, whilst i wash up, can you get Noah ready for bed, I'll watch Caiscys." Mom asks
"Yes mom." I smile, "come on little bro."
He looks at me confused and then smiles wide, "JaeJae my big sissy!"
I smile and nod. I chase him down to the bathroom and put some toothpaste on his toothbrush. I put some water on it and pass it to him. I set the timer for 2 minutes. He finishes. I take him into his room and help him get into his pajamas.
"Let's go say night night to mommy. You want me to read tonight or momma?" I ask him
"You!" He wraps his arms around my neck.
I chuckle and lift him up. I carry him out to the living room. I put him down and he hugs Liv.
"Night Night Momma." He smiles
"Night baby. Sweet dreams." She kisses his hair.
I chase him into his room and  tuck him in. I read a book and kiss his head goodnight before leaving his room. I walk out to the living room and cuddle with Liv before I take Cay and go to bed.