Chapter 3: Baishali: An innocent Jealous Girl

Story Unfolds :

                     Devi Baishali

                     Devi Baishali

She made a face. Her Basusen was not paying any attention to her. For some days. She clunged to a bamboo stick in her hands and was dancing  rapidly around it. She just wanted to draw his  attention. Being an energetic girl she could not sit on anywhere.

'Basusen, mere taraf dekho na. (Please look at me, Basusen.)" She made a face by twisting both of her lips and nose altogether.

He was practicing hard. He did not want to look at her direction. He was not in mood to look at her. She was always blabbering hard and trying to draw his attention foe any reason. He was bored of her nagging nature. In reallty she was not nagging. But she loved to nag him. Only him.

He closed his left eye and pulled the string of his bow with his thumb and index finger. Forcefully. He aimed at the fruit on the tallest branch of the teak tree. He was engaged in archery practice. All the time.

                Basusen or Karna

                Basusen or Karna

"Tum toh aj Kal mere taraf dekhte bhi nahin. Keval us Padma ki taraf dekhte ho. (You don't see at me nowadays. You only love to look at Padma.)" She made a crying face. Once again.

His aim missed for a second. His own arrow had inserted into the next tree branch and broke a leave. He made an angry face and uttered unintelligible words. Then he gritted his teeth in anger and pulled her hair forcefully.