Chapter 97: Fiesty Padma as doom of demons!!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story unfolds:

At the battlefield of Anga: the very next day:

"Kisne mara mere Uruvi ko?!!! (Who hit my Uruvi?!!)"

One girl was asking this question to everyone gathered around herself. In deep anger and frustration.

"Uttar do!!! Niruttar kyon?!! (Answer me!! Why so silent?!!)"

She screamed on the top of her lungs. In extreme despair and anguish. She wanted to know the answer now!!! At any cost!!!

She clutched the trident or Trishul in her right palm to tightly that her own knuckles became white instantly. But she did not pay any attention!!! She had to take revenge for her Uruvi!!! As her loving elder sister!!! As her beloved Padma jiji!!!! That was her only motto of life now onwards!!! To punish the wrongdoers severely!!! He who Backstabbed a mere boy and had injured his pregnant mother was a so very loathsome man!!! His end was so near to him!! In the form of Padma!!!

She lifted her blood red burning eyes to the wave of demon army standing immobilized before her and yelled on the top of her lungs again -

"Kahan hain woh dust joh ek Mata ko uski Putra ke aar leke lalkarta hain?!! Kahan hain woh murkh joh jiban dan dene wale balak ke pith pe baar karta hain?!! Kahan hain woh rakshas jo ek garvavati stri pe bishakt talwar se waar karta hain?!! Bulawo usko. Uski liye uski Mrityu pratiksha kar rahi hain!!! (Where is that vile Man who provoke a mother by keeping arms over her tender Boy? Where is that crooked man who loves backstabbing a boy who donated his life back to him after defeating him in the war? Where is that evil and ruthless man who uses poison on a pregant woman to kill her and unborn child? Call him just now. Announce him that his own death is now waiting for him in the battlefield. In the form of Anga Queen Padmavati!!!)"

Padma's angry outburst send chill on the vein of everyone gathered around herself. They saw her calibre when she single-handedly slaughtered evil, ruthless and powerful demon Bhanu Dutt within a few second. They were all truly afraid to face her in the war front!!! But their King Bhag Dutt had stopped low. He fought with her son Vrish or Vrishasen. The boy fought bravely and defeated him. But he had made a single mistake. He donated his life back to him. By hearing the sad pleadings of his wife. Devi Karuna. It was a severe mistake done by him as Bhag Dutt was not a person to easily accept defeat. He tried to poke him in his ribs with a poisoned sword. But at the nick of the moment Uruvi, his younger mother, ran to the battlefield and without thinking a little bit of her own unborn child Padmaja, jumped to save his life. She saved him but in the process donated her own life. Due to the effect of poison, she lost her life along with her daughter's. At the time of this war Uruvi was unconscious!!! She was fighting for her life bravely!!! This was the back story!!! This was the reason which enraged Padma so much that she wanted to avenge it!!! At her own bare hands!!! In pieces!!!! (To understand more read my both stories on "Supriya" and "Uruvi")