🪻Chapter Six🪻

You woke up to find Sammy spooning you. You reached for your phone but he tightened his hold on you, pulling you in closer to his chest.

"Sammy," you giggled, rolling over to face him.

"Five more minutes," he yawned.

You closed your eyes, wrapping your arms around him. You ran your hand up and down his back. It was nice being this close with someone, even if it was weird that it was with Sam. You let him rest for another five minutes, enjoying the weight of his arms around you.

"Sam, I really have to pee," you told him.

"Fine," he relented, kissing your forehead before letting you go.

You went pee and then came back, this time covered by your robe.

"What are you doing today?" Sammy asked.

"Uh, I'm not sure."

You started to feel worried that he would ask to hang out. There was no reason for you to say no but a little voice in your head was telling you to be free in case Jake wanted to do something.

"Do you wanna try making a pasta with me?" Sam offered.

"Right now?"

"I was thinking more for dinner. I've got some running around I have to do but I could come back later."

You panicked, trying to think of an excuse. Nothing was coming to mind.

"Yeah, maybe," you said evasively.

Sam sat up, stretching his arms over his head. You watched the way his torso elongated. He caught you staring and smirked at you.

"I'm gonna take a shower," you told Sam.

"Okay."

You took your time in the shower. You had to wash your hair which always added time but you gave yourself an extra ten minutes rinsing. Your anxiety was peaking. You were trying to find a way to get Sam to leave but at the same time you'd feel bad about outright asking him to go. Your mind was still racing when you turned the water off and pulled back the shower curtain.

Sam was putting a freshly laundered towel over the rack. He looked over at you, a soft, sleepy smile settled over his lips.

"Oh, my God! Look away!" you cried, covering your breasts with your arms.

"I have seen you naked before, remember?" he reminded you as he covered his eyes with his fingers.

"That was sex. I don't want you to see my vagina right now!"

"Do we have to call it your vagina?" he asked, scrunching up his face.

"Would you prefer I call it my pussy?" you quipped, the word feeling weird coming from your mouth.

"You seemed to like it when I did last night," he said smugly.

You normally would have been put off by it, maybe even repulsed. At the bare minimum, it would have made you uncomfortable. It was sexy though, coming from Sam. He held himself with this new self image that had your head spinning. Your lips turned up into a smile as Sam peeked to look over at you.

"Cover your eyes!" you said again but really the idea of Sam seeing you naked now didn't seem so bad.

You felt confident and sexy, like an ethereal being who's sole purpose was to be worshipped for being nude. Or at least that's how Sam was making you feel.

You grabbed the towel that he had just hung up and wrapped it around your body. You climbed out of the shower and made your way to the bedroom.

All of your clothes were folded neatly on your bed. The bed itself had also been made. You turned to Sammy.