haircut

Sitting in the car and waiting for Chris, you hear the bell ring. The door to the hair salon swings open and he walks out, his beanie pulled onto his head tightly. I pout.

"Chris." I say bluntly as I watch him sit in the driver's sear next to me.

"You like it?"  he answers, looking in the mirror above him and messing with the strands that stick out from under his hat.
"I can't see it." I respond quickly, reaching towards him to take off the beanie, he backs away.

"Nuh uh-" he blurts, I cut him off, "don't get so worked up over a haircut, your hair grows back quickly anyways." I roll my eyes. "Now come here," I groan, reaching for his beanie again.

"You're gonna hate it," he says, tugging the beanie down and looking at you, "it's too short."

"I'm gonna have to see it eventually," I complain, leaning back in my chair and staring at you, I smile slightly,"show me please?"

I smile and lean in, pressing my lips to his. Chris leans in and tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear. I run my hand up to his head and grin, pulling his beanie off and breaking the kiss. His hair falls freely, just a bit shorter than it was before. My expression softens.

"CHRIS it looks almost exactly the same." I say, glaring at him.

He watches you stare at him. "I like it." I smile.

Hee runs his hands through his hair, looking in the mirror and trying to fix it. "It's not even close to the same!" I laugh softly at him, leaning over and looking at it. I kiss him lightly on the cheek, "it's good Chris. I love it." He smiles widely.

297 words
not proofread I hate this one 😭
sorry it's so bad 🙏🙏 my mind is drawn blank