guitar

"you used to play GUITAR??" I stare at Chris, my eyes widen as I look through old pictures of him. He nods, his eyes lighting up.
"Yeah, I miss it sometimes I guess."

"You have to play again, do you have an old one anywhere?" I grin, watching his expression drop. Chris sighs, "no way. I don't remember anything from it." He bites his lip and looks at the closet, "I do have an old one, it's pretty beat up though."

My grin widens as I get up and rush to the closet, opening it up and digging through it. I pull out the guitar and strum it while looking at Chris with a wide smile, he looks unamused. I bring it over quickly and sit down in front of him, handing it over. He carefully grabs it and gets into position and tuning it, I watch, my hand resting in my palm. So much for "no way." He strums a few chords and looks up at me.
"This baby was made by some famous dude named Les Paul. Pretty cool dude." he says, trying to play again, fumbling with his fingers on the strings and pressing his lips together in frustration.

"Play a song, c'mon you have to remember something!"  I complain.

He blows the dust off of it and sits up, holding the guitar tightly as he slowly strums something, barely getting the hang of it. I pretend to check my watch and roll my eyes, he glares up at me. I grin back.

He starts to play a song, staring at the strings as he carefully moves his fingers. My smile grows as I watch him play and hear him humming softly. The way his hair falls over his eyes as he looks down at the guitar and how his painted nails look with the guitar, it was so perfect. He smiles softly, taking a sip of his pepsi before continuing to hum quietly. The chords seem to flow perfectly from his fingers to me, despite what he said about "forgetting everything." As Chris finishes he looks
up at you, smiling slightly.

"I'm never doing that ever again" he says
bluntly. I pout, "but it was so good!" I whine. His jaw hangs open and he scoffs,"no it wasn't! It was so rough I bet not even HALF of that was correct," he complains. "But I liked itttttt!" I groan, making him laugh. No matter how much he refuses now, he knows he'll give in later. He can't resist doing it for you.

427 words 🎸

this is ass mb