Helluva Boss: Loo Loo Land

Y/n was walking along the damp streets of Hell. She held onto a parasol while Alastor was walking next to her. He was speaking of what had happened to the hotel while she was gone, a few strange interesting with Angel Dust, and what Husk had been doing.

"He missed you, you know?" Alastor said. Y/n smiled. "Sweet Husk.. Not surprised. Anyway, I have been involved with a few imps to murder people from the overworld. It does pay a lot despite the circumstances. I have been sleeping with one of the heirs of the Ars Goetia family for my "boss" and co-workers to go to the overworld."

Alastor gave her a look. "I.. have no words. That's certainly something." He kept a strained smile. The two got to the building for Alastor to bow to her and then soon leave after a goodbye. She waved at him before she went inside.

Y/n greeted Lune as Loona was reading some magazine. "Y/n! Need you in here! A certain dipshit needs you!" Blitzø demanded. The Music Demon summoned herself into Blitzø's office. "Here, some bullshit he wants from you." She grabbed the phone and put on speaker. "Hello?"

"Hello, my big, titted Y/n~"

Blitzø spat out his coffee while Y/n stared at the phone in shock. "What the fuck?!" She and Blitzø said as they stared at the phone.

"Language, everyone! I have a special request, my Music Demon~" Y/n shrugged as she held the phone to her ear. "Listen, hon, I'm getting over my chlamydia treatment so find someone else to eat out." She flicked a pen at Blitzø, who glared at her.

"It's for my daughter." "Well, make her wait for a few weeks."

"Oh, no! No, I'm taking her to Loo Loo Land and I was hoping if you and your brave little imp incorporation would accompany us." Blitzø took the phone from her. "We're assassins, not bodyguards, 'kay?"

Y/n took the phone back. "Why, of course we would, only if there's a catch." "I'll pay you~" "With?.." "Money.." Blitzø perked up and took the phone. "Done!" He ended the call before breaking his phone on the desk. They look at it and Blitzø took out a megaphone.

"M n' M, get in here. We're going to Loo Loo Land!" He loudly pierced Y/n's ears with how loud he spoke right next to her head. Y/n covered them and glared at Blitzø. Moxxie opened the door. "Loo Loo Land?" Millie broke her head through the window of the door. "Loo Loo Land?!"

"Loo Loo Land!" Blitzø repeats, irritating the hellhounds and Y/n. "Shut the fuck up!" Loona screamed at the three.

Off to Loo Loo Land they went. They pull up into an empty parking lot with a lone car. Moxxie got out to open the sliding door for the overlord and the Ars Goetia father and daughter. Y/n got out with Stolas trailing behind, sporting some merchandise of Loo Loo Land.

Y/n cringed as she and Stolas' offspring, Octavia, begrudgingly follow, but Y/n kept up the smile. She walked next to Stolas before he placed a cute f/c Loo Loo hat on her head. Blitzø ran over to start scolding Stolas about their job. "Now remember, this is work and work only, Y/n isn't here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?"

Octavia tried to gain her father's attention. "Hey, dad, do we have to-" "Just a moment, sweetie." Y/n sweetly said to her before looking at Stolas with a menacing smile. "Don't you dare try to fuck my little hole in here-"

Stolas ignored her threat. "You are so cute when you are serious! And that little hat makes you even more cute!" He booped her on the nose.

"I'm literally going to be sick." Octavia commented. Moxxie immediately took out some medication. "Oh, crumbs! I knew today would be a lot! What do you need? Anti-acids? Ibuprofen? Morphine?" He showed green glowing needles to her.