Helluva Boss: The Harvest Moon Festival

Wow a Helluva Boss update

Skipped C.H.E.R.U.B because it is a very irrelevant episode and the only thing I could think of is Cletus' interaction with Y/n is talking about (I assume) her mother in heaven but we don't know that maybe she's just fucking old as hell or even IN hell

Stolas groaned. His body was completely sore, yet satisfied after his little "activity" with Y/n. She adjusted her latex suit and pushed her hair back as she took a swing of alcohol. Stolas leaned near her. "I'm sorry for having to move our rendezvous early, my Music Demon."

It was revealed that he was tied up to the bed and wore some bdsm gear with the mouth gag. "I have an engagement this month on the full moon." Y/n quirked an eyebrow. "As do I. I do have a half time job that needs your book, darling." She ripped the rope that held his wrists together.

"As I don't necessarily need it being an overlord and all that, my co-workers would've kicked my ass to the curb if they didn't get it." Stolas took the bottle from her hand and drank some of the liquor. "As shocking as it may seem, N/n, my grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to tiny, cutie Ladies like yourself."

Stolas smiled as he rubbed her crooked deer ears. Y/n gave a sharp smile. "The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion. It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals." Y/n removed some feathers before perking up. "Wrath, you say? Two of my so-called "co-workers" are from there."

She threw away the bottle, crashing it into a wall. "As well as one of my darlings. Been there a few times and could only say those incestuous bastards really get you going." Y/n patted her hair down. Stolas had an idea. "Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all..."

Stolas crawled under the blanket to get between Y/n's legs and lay his head on her boobs. "...special access~" He chuckled. Y/n thought of this. "I'm assuming that Blitzø would not mind if I manage to sneak in a skip day, but also he really is a short tempered little imp." She tapped her cheek in wonder.

"I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun!" Stolas tilted his head under the blanket. "I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year." Y/n grinned. "I'm open. Absolutely into this. But also Blitzø may bitch about his pathetic clients and can't go to the overworld."

Stolas just spoke to her in a baby voice. "Aww, I'm sowwy your boss's clients will have to wait..." Y/n just waved it off. "Oh, fuck his clients!" She tackled him down on the bed.

After threatening Blitzø into dragging along the couple and hellhounds, Y/n sat in the front seat with Blitzø driving towards the Rough n' Tumbleweed Ranch, or Millie's home. The I.M.P van pulls up in front of two imps, which Y/n assumed were Millie's parents.

"Mama! Daddy!" Millie called out to them. She got out of the van to happily hug her father. "Yeeeee-hawwww! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?" Her father, Joe, asked her after putting her down and ruffling her hair. "I'm good, Pa! Thanks for lettin' us stay here for the harvest jamboree."

Lin, Millie's mother, waved that off. "It's no trouble. We know you aren't making as much anymore since y'all went "freelance"." She air quoted. "Freelance pays fine, Ma! We're doin' fiiiiine!" Millie said before going serious. "It's fine."

She walked over to Moxxie, who is struggling to carry luggage. "Anyway, y'all remember my husband Moxxie?" Millie pushed him towards her parents. They stare at him in disapproval. "Hmph." Joe grunted.

Moxxie tried acting polite. "Greetings, Lin! Joe! How have you been, uh, with all the... flaming twisters and stuff around here?" He put his hand out for a shake. "We lost our old farm hand to one of them terrors last week." Joe said in an annoyed tone.