5- hair

Chapter 5

Nova

So far we only came up with a title. It seems much challenging working with someone when you're writing.

We literally argued for forty minutes about a title.

Now he was exploring my room and I was getting nervous. I'm not the best decorative person but I like for my space to be comfortable.

"Your room is much better than mine," Sean says. He walks to my vanity and picks up my hair stuff.

"Never seen these before," he says and I walk over to see him holding my shea butter.

"Have you ever had a black friend?" I joke.

"None that were girls."

My eyebrows raise in surprise. I'm not sure what I expected but it kinda makes me feel good.

"Do you think it works on my hair?" He continues looking through my stuff.

"Uhm maybe," I say. Most products I have people use everyday, no matter skin tone and it still looks good.

"Can you wash my hair?" He looks at me and I feel his dark brown eyes draw me in.

I swallow the lump in my throat. "Y-Yes."

•••

I decided to wash his hair in the kitchen. Hopefully my parents don't come home but I doubt that. Nyla left a while ago to a friends house so it's just me and Sean.

I've never been one to disrespect my parents but if I have the opportunity I'm not gonna lie and say I won't take it.

I sit him back in the chair and start spraying the water. His hair was surprisingly soft and fluffy. After his hair is fully drenched in water I put shampoo and scrub his head. I notice his shoulders get tense.

"How come you're so good at this?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I question with a soft laugh.

"I'm sure I'm not the first," my mouth drops and he opens his eyes and begin laughing.

I roll my eyes. "Not funny." When I'm done scrubbing his head I start rinsing, purposely spraying him a bit just to get him back.

We were done after conditioning and I wrap his hair in t shirt that I use. It's clean.

We trail back to my room and he sits in front of my vanity while I grab my diffuser.

"This feels weird," I hear him say.

I come back and he's looking at himself in the mirror.

"Can you take your shirt off," I say and he gives me suggestive eyes in the mirror. I smack his shoulder. "It's wet."

He stands up and lifts his shirt up over his head and I'm shocked to find his body covered with tattoos. I suddenly felt a wet spot in my underwear so I turn away and plug in my utensil.

Before I diffuse his hair I put in the same products I use for my hair and then begin diffusing. He glances at me a couple times through the mirror and every time I get more and more nervous.

My hormones are through the roof right now, not sure if it's because my period is coming soon or I'm just really horny. I shift my body and when I got around to the front I could see him checking me out.

Please control yourself.

The silence was oddly comforting, just the sound of the diffuser. When I was done I used my fingers to fluff out his curls and I suddenly felt his hand brush my bare thigh.

My leg jumps and I take a step back and examine his hair.

"It's looks good," hopefully he doesn't notice me trying to play it off. I feel so embarrassed.

He looks at himself in the mirror and half smiles, reaching up touching his hair and running his fingers through.

"Way better than me," he says and I smile feeling accomplished. He looks up at me with his big eyes and this is the first time his expression was soft.

I fight the urge to touch his cheek so I just smile. "Is that all I can do for you?"

Sean slowly stands up, trapping me between him and my ass on the dresser. We were closer to each other than ever before and noticed how good he smelled. Like vanilla, really expensive vanilla.

"No but is there anything I can do for you?" I look up to meet his eyes, a smirk on his face and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I..." my voice trails off, unable to form a coherent response.

He leans closer to me, our lips just inches apart. "What is it?" His tone was teasing and I was having a battle between my head and little miss down in my underwear. I couldn't help myself, I bring myself in and press my lips firmly onto his.

His large hands dance over my body and I feel like I'm on top of the earth. I've been screaming to be touched and it feels so good. He squeeze my ass and let's put a grunt.

My body was soon lifted onto the dresser and he pushed my legs open.

"Let me make you feel good," he whispers in my ear before going down on me.