6- ignored

Chapter 6

Nova

School came fast the next day. I spent my whole first block flashing through my mind from yesterday. I've never felt like that before and no one has made me feel like that before.

His hands caressing my thighs, soft moans part my lips. He wraps his arms around me and bring me closer.

I feel the pressure in his tongue increase and I grip his hair.

"Nova." Mira gets my attention.

"Hmm?"

"You didn't tell me about yesterday," she says.

My eyes go wide. "He ate me out."

She gasps loudly and her eyes go big. "No way." Her lips break out into a huge smile and she starts hitting me.

"Was it good?" Her eyebrows raised.

I looked around the cafeteria, I've never thought I'd say that out loud.

"The best," he knows what he's doing and it's scary.

Mira squeals, hitting my shoulder even harder.

"Have you seen him today?"

One thing about Mira she will support you in any way, doesn't matter if you got bomb head or your first car.

"Omg!" She claps her hand. "I can't believe my bestie finally got some."

I roll my eyes. "Sorry all the guys don't approach me."

"Doesn't matter, you got a good nut and that's all that matters," she smiles.

My mouth drops. Leave it to the freak of the century.

The lunch bell rings to dismiss us to our last class and I look around to see if I spot Sean but he's nowhere to be found.

Mira walks me to class and gives me a hug before prancing away with Andre, she claims she hate that boy so much but is always with him.

When I walk into class I notice Sean sitting in his seat, the empty chair beside him. I take a deep breath and approach the desk, sitting down. My heart was beating out my chest, he hasn't looked up at me and I found that kinda odd.

I tap his shoulder. "Have you came up with anything else?" He doesn't say anything and I'm about to speak again before our teacher walked in. The late bell rings and he closes the door.

"Seems like I got a full class today," he smiles.

"Only because we want to get this day over with and party!" Travis yells through his hands and the class erupt in happy screams.

"There isn't no partying this weekend beachside you all have a project due," the class groans but everyone knows nobody is doing homework on the weekends.

"Speaking of, I have a partner change request," teacher speaks. "Sean?" Everyone turns to look at him, including me. "You sure you want to work alone?"

My heart drops and it's like a feeling of betrayal. Sean nods his head and I try my best not to show the hurt on my face.

"Who am I gonna work with?" I raise my hand.

"I'll work with you!" I look over to see Travis with his hand and a deviant smile."

I sigh. I couldn't help but feel hurt and betrayed, I thought we were friends and how can someone do that and then do this as if it never happened or didn't mean anything. I didn't watch as Sean grabbed his stuff and traded seats with Travis.

He whispers something in Sean's ear and pats his back before making his way to me. He sits down and immediately puts his arm around my chair, smiling at me.

"Travis please don't scare the girl," the teacher says and I bite back my laughter.

***

It was Friday which meant parties. Honestly I wasn't looking forward to going to a party but I'm glad Mira is dragging me to this one, I need to get my mind off Sean.

"I can't wait for Billy to throw his Halloween bash," she says and checks herself out in her mirror.

My parents were home when we got there so we definitely couldn't get ready at my house. They'll kill me.

They think we're having a sleepover anyway so I was actually excited. I didn't really need my clothes considering Mira was gonna let me borrow hers.

While she tried on outfits I decided to style my hair into a half up half down. I used a bit of her makeup, only using highlight, mascara, and blush.

"You definitely need to dress slutty tonight. Sean needs to see what he's missing," she says walking into her closet.

"I don't think he's a party type person," I say.

"So? He has your instagram," she comes out with a short dark purple dress. "Here."

I slip into the dress and Mira claps. "You look sexy." She places me in front of the mirror and I do look incredible, the dress is hugging me in the right places, I'm showing the perfect amount of cleavage and you'll only see my ass if I bend over.

"Damn," she gives my ass a nice smack. "That thang jiggle," I nudge her away and she goes into her closet again and comes out with white pumps.

"These won't break your ankle I promise," she says placing them by my feet.

"That's what you said last time."