Chapter 8

Yaretzi's pov

"What is it" I say a little worried it's something serious

"I um I have a dick" she says

"Oh love I'm well aware of that"  I respond with excitement

"Wait what huh how" she asked

"Well remember back at the school when I was teasing you and you run away? Yeah I kinda noticed the bulge in your pants and it turned me on" I said none shalantly

"How I was wearing compression underwear" she wines like a child

"Wow it was that noticable in compression underwear you should be proud" I say genuinely shocked and impressed

"Uh I um you I what?" She cutely stumbles over her words

"Your adorable do you know that?" I say with a chuckle I can just feel her blushing over the phone

Suddenly I hear a loud bang in the background of the phone then I hear the voice of a man

"Who the fuck are you talking to!" The voice yells I hear Chase let out a whimper before she says

"n..no one si..sir" she stutters out.

"LAIR" the voice yells then I hear his footsteps nearing her I then hear shuffling and then a loud thud, did this pice of shit just throw her to the ground Ares is barking in my head I hear the voice speak yet again

"I don't like being lied to freak I'll give you two options you tell me who the fuck you where talking to or I beat it out of you" the voice finishes speaking I'm having a very hard time controlling my anger right now

"it was a fri...friend from sch.. school" my baby stutters yet again Ares is about to go nuts 'calm yourself Ares we don't wanna make it worse for her I'll go to the school tomorrow figure out who the bastard is and decapitate him myself ' I tell her she nods and calms down.

After listening to the mongrol beat my baby without remorse even after she apologized and begged him to stop, I cut the call because I heard him say his taking her phone away I didn't hear Chase reply though I'm pretty sure she was knocked out from the pain. I'm going to kill who ever that is if it's the last thing I do I think to myself as I try to get some rest.

Chase's pov

I woke and looked around my eyes landed on my clock 4:55am no point in going back to sleep I painfully get up and turn my alarm off then I head to the bathroom and take a quick shower so I don't waste anymore energy standing I get out the shower and wrap a towel round my waist and grab the first aid kit after tending to the fresh wounds I decide to get dressed I put on some white cargo pants,a white tank top then I put on a combat green tight fitting turtle neck after that I finish off the outfit with black combat boots. After I was done I passed a hand through my hair to make it look right then I spread the bed cleaned the floor and straightened my room out I looked at the clock and it was 5:50am I grabbed my book bag and left my room heading downstairs I went to the kitchen hoping to get something anything to eat the last time I ate was yesterday lunch I haven't eaten since<sigh> nothing no leftovers, I walk out of the kitchen with a bottle of water and head to the front door after exiting the house I head for school.

As I near the school an all black 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Park's Infront of me I instantly know who it is because of the sent she gets out of the car looking hella mad when we lock eyes she relaxes a little "get in" is the first thing she says "well good morning to you too" I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes I instantly regret my actions when she appears Infront of me with a menacing smirk on her face I gulp not taking my eyes off her " first of all don't roll your eyes at me or I'll give you a reason to roll them" she says this so seductively I feel my dick twitch my arms move to cover my area"and secondly get in now" she commands I nod my head vigorously "yes ma'am" I say as I get in so fast.