Chapter 19

⚠️ Abuse ⚠️ please skip Chase's first pov if you're not comfortable thank you enjoy

Tyler's pov

She's amazing and she didn't even look like she was in pain she played that so well and all 4 quarters fuck that's her when she's not at full strength does she do this everytime? Beause if so that's not good for the body but then again her skin heals perfectly when touched by silver which shouldn't be the case. I watch her get off the court and take a sit on the bench as she drinks 2 full bottles of water then the person I'm guessing is her coach walks up to her enthusiastically with two men behind him I wonder who they are after the coach speaks to Jenna her attention moves to the two men and she tilts her head and the coach starts talking again I'm guessing his introducing them when the coach is done Jenna speaks then frowns is she okay? Wait why do I care the guys talk and she smiles and shakes there hands then speaks and smiles some more what's going on?. After they leave the girl she was talking to at dinner approaches her and she instantly smiles then frowns and say's something to the girl they have a conversation, after the conversation ends Jenna pulls said girl in and kisses her I gasp at the sight before me after they pull apart Jenna says something and the girl does as well then Jenna hugs her.

I'm currently with Aloise I met him on my way out of the gym and told him not to tell Jenna I was here I also asked him to drive her home he asked me why I couldn't do it and I told him that I had to be home before her and also I had to digest what I just saw is the Alphas daughter Jenna's mate? If so does anyone else know I mean they are perfect for each other but when did Jenna get so comfortable that she made the first move is she hiding her mate from everyone well with what she goes through I'd do the same but are they mates?

"fuck this is frustrating"

"is everything okay darling?"

"Would you lie to me?" I ask

"Depends on the situation everyone has their time to lie" he says "why?"

"Your brothers best friend and my baby sister are they mates? If yes how long have they know each other because I know for a fact Jenna doesn't get comfortable enough to make the first move regardless of the situation"

"I think you should talk to Chase about her love life" he chuckles

"Are they hiding there love from everyone?"

"Okay calm down there big boy look Yaretzi and Chase are mates quite right but they would never hide there love Yaretzi's parents are well aware of Chase being mated to there daughter and there happy for them I'm guessing the only reason you didn't know is because your only ever focused on the hate you have for her you never take the time to talk to her because I'm sure if you asked she'd tell you because in the short time I've known Chase i know she's insecure about a lot of things but when she's with Yaretzi she's free she'd never hide her, she loves her to much to make her a secret same goes for Yaretzi." He says now I feel like a dick I sigh and nod "I'll be taking my leave now thanks for the eye opener" I say and kiss him on the cheek then get in the car and head home.

Chase's pov

I'm currently in my room studying before I receive my final punishment of the day and the week I'm happy because I'm nolonga grounded as of today so I'm getting my phone back and I'm allowed to leave the house again on weekends. I smile as I finish the equation, I hear a knock at my door and I'm confused because everyone normally just barges in "come in" I say curious to see who's at the door, the door opens revealing Tyler okay now I'm really confused "is there something you needed Sir?" I ask him as he closes the door behind him "yeah I wanna talk to you" he says and I freeze what does he want to talk about 'any idea what this is about'
I ask Casey 'do I look like I read minds' she says with attitude 'damn relax it was just a question jeez' I say then return to the conversation with Tyler "what about?" I ask " when did you get your wolf?" He asks "uh a month and some weeks ago why?" I ask "do you know what a soulmate or mate is?" why is he asking all these questions "yes sir I know what they are" I say "do you have one" he asks "uh yeah I do actually why?" I ask "Nothing I just wanted to know okay I'll be leaving now thank you for your time" he nods at me and leaves 'weird' I think to myself 'weird indeed' Casey says in amusement.