THE RHINE

(Norden field hospital). POV Tanya 

after recovering I went outside and saw a group of twelve mages outside and three individuals approached me.

"2nd lieutenant Dietrich reporting for duty to 1st lieutenant Degurechauf. 

"likewise i am 2nd lieutenant Klaus also reporting for duty mam".

"i am 2nd lieutenant Mia also reporting for duty mam 

looking at the lieutenants and the soldiers behind them I was impressed their discipline was clear and their dedication could not be doubted i was looking forward to working beside them but firstly.

"i can see your determination and discipline soldiers but i am to report to Dr. schugel imperial weapons research but while it will be 5 months till you see combat what you may see as a delay i see as an opportunity use the 5 month rest you've been given to train up and improve your skills even more and when I come back we will be the most elite company the imperial military has ever seen". 

"YES MAM".

(October 9th 1923).

to say I enjoyed working with schugel would be lying that was horrible the fact I nearly died 8 times was not exactly fun further more being X showed up to patronize me again so that was fun to say the least I am looking forward to going with my company at least I have them to keep me safe and anyone else in the imperial army. 

(Rhine theater 2 days later).

After arriving at the front I walked to my company's small camp I saw some men just sitting around waiting for orders and others walking around in their combat gear. I could reprimand the men for sitting around but I ignored it mostly cause I knew they were exhausted from what I heard they did indeed push them selves to their limits during the 5 months I worked for schugel.  I began to look for the command tent after wandering for 20 minutes and asking a corporal for directions i eventually found  my lieutenants but what i didn't expect was them all dressed in combat gear as they stood at attention in front of me. 

"MAM we are ready to deploy at your command".

I was a little taken aback by my lieutenants eagerness to fight but smiled lightly as I could appreciate their work dedications. 

"well far be it form me to keep my men from teh combat they crave it just so happens i heard a report about a trapped company of mages in section G-14 what say you lieutenants you want to get you hands dirty". 

"YES MAM". 

"even you lieutenant mia". i say cocking an eyebrow

the young lieutenant looked slightly offended by my comment but quickly gave a look of determination. 

"certainly mam I'm not just some pretty face whos worried about my nails and hair lets go kill some republicans". 

I was certainly impressed with her dedication and conviction i certainly knew that of all my lieutenants she would be the most willing to go into the fray at any time.

"well then Lieutenants gather your platoons we take off in 30 minutes".

"YES MAM". 

(in the skies above the front lines). 

The front lines were a mess continuous charges that barely achieved anything and fierce artillery bombardments it certainly looked like my own worlds world war 1 and it was disgusting's when I return to my throne I'm going to ensure that peace is established no matter what but until then I must fight.

"alright men you all know the mission go teach those trespassing republicans whos boss".

"roger that mam".

I was impressed with my lieutenants as i observed them carrying out their objectives efficiently and then some. Lieutenant Klaus and his men were fighting with the mages who had pined down our allied mage company in G-14 and was wiping the republicans out mercilessly. Lieutenant Dietrich was moping up the artillery with his men and had already wiped out dozens of republicans and their machine gun posts. But Lieutenant mia was the most dedicated and was well essentially wiping the republic out she had already killed hundreds of infantry men and dozens of artillery pieces and had taken out 15 tanks as well.

"1st lieutenant mission complete shall we withdraw"?

"yes lieutenant Dietrich radio the others and pull back to base".

"yes mam all platoons fall back to base". 

(back at base camp).

after the mission was complete i learned we had saved the 12th mage company who had been ambushed and lost half it's mages before we arrived however what shocked me was the behavior of its 1st lieutenant Manheim .

"1st lieutenant Manheim I fail to see how blaming one of your corporals is responsible for you losing half your men".

"YOU DARE DEFEND A FOREIGNER SHES BAD LUCK I TELL YOU SHE WAS TRYING TO HOLD ME BACK FROM THE GLORY I RIGHTFULLY DESERVED".

While I didn't believe him on her being bad luck I was of course disgusted he was a glory hog so what probably did happen was she warned him about the risks of the mission and he's putting the blame on her well this could work to my advantage.

"Well if she is bad luck I'll take her under my command then if you'd rather that".

"YES GO AHEAD TAKE THAT DISGRACE OF A HUMAN BEING AWAY AND DO WITH HER AS YOU PLEASE I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HER AND HER MISERABLE LIFE".

As I looked behind him in I saw the young girl run off clearly about to cry I understood enforcing discipline but this was disgraceful beyond words . after dismissing him and his remaining men who stayed with him i called Dietrich and Mia. 

"Lieutenant Dietrich take this letter to western command please". I say handing him an envelope.

he smiled clearly knowing what was contained within the envelope and rushed outside. 

"lieutenant mia go find the young corporal please and bring her here"

"yes mam" she says clicking her boots and running off.

(the camp) POV Mia 

I looked around trying to find the young russy eventually I did but she was bawling behind one of the supply tents I decided to approach her quietly.

"hey corporal you alright"

clearly frightened she ran off screaming at me 

"DON'T COME NEAR ME YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME I REFUSE TO BE CANNON FODDER FOR SOME MANIACS". 

I ran after her muttering some choice words about Manheim as I did. eventually I caught her tackling her to the ground as she tried to fight me I pulled her into an embrace.

"look corporal sereberyakov was it Lieutenant Degurechauf is nothing like Manheim and if he dares to come back here to get you I will personally beat him with a shovel".

"Thanks 2nd lieutenant I'm sorry i didn't get you name i can only tell your rank sorry".

"ah it second lieutenant Mia 1st lieutenant Degurechauf wants to dee you don't worry imp sure its just to get to know you".

"thanks i will try to make a good first impression". she says as she jogged back to the command tent.

lightly smiling a look at her running figure. she will be a great soldier I'm going to request to lieutenant Degurechauf she's given to me. 

AUTHORS NOTES: i hope you all like this story so far also if anyone has any ideas for this story please feel free to comment or characters you want to see. any ways' have a great day also i own nothing a rights belong to the owners and creators of saga of Tanya the evil