Larissa Weems - Priorities..

"I've got everything ready for tonight <3" With a smile you sent the message; to your lover, your girlfriend, your refuge in the stormiest nights. A message popped up from her. "Stop by my office for a moment.." Your smile faded as if a gust of wind had come and blown it away. The dots at the end, the way the message was written, no emojis.. All of these were constant indicators that something was up; nothing good.

Depressed and yet somehow still optimistic, you made your way to the headmistress's office. After a few minutes that felt like an eternity, you finally reached the office. You knocked and just as you were about to turn the doorknob, the door was pushed open.

You backed away just in time and saw a girl step out of the office in one quick step. You looked after her, puzzled, and then looked around the corner of the door so you could see straight into the office. Your girlfriend sat at her desk with a raised attitude. Her eyes were fixed on her laptop and she was pounding the keys so you could have sworn if she pounded any harder, the keys would pop out.

You sneaked into the office and carefully closed the door behind you. "Hey" you said with a loving smile. Larissa's gaze went up and when she recognized you, a slight smile crossed her lips, but this smile quickly turned into a pitying look. "Y/n, sit down Please." No nickname? No loving greeting? No, just the seriousness that crossed her face. You hesitantly sat down on the chair in front of her desk, which seemed much larger to you than usual. For a moment there was silence. Not the silence as usual; the pleasant, soothing silence. No it was this unpleasant, ashamed silence.

"Larissa, what's the matter?" You finally broke the silence. She took another deep breath and clasped her hands. She always did that when something was up. "Larissa what-" "I have to cancel tonight." "W-What?" You had spent weeks planning this evening. She had canceled so many times before, but this time you told her to keep it free at all costs.

,,Something important came up."

Your worry turned to anger. You could imagine why she canceled again. ,,Let me guess; your work?" A scoff flitted over your lips. "Y/n it is important." "It always is." The expression she gave you was unreadable for you. Was she disappointed that you didn't understand? Or was she angry because you had snapped at her like that?

Basically, you didn't care; she had transferred you so often. She always saw her work as a higher priority than your relationship and you were so fed up. "What is it this time? An evil student who makes your life difficult again? A crazy monster that roams the woods and slaughters people?"

You sigh deeply. Your voice is shaking; because of disappointment, but also because of anger. "Do you know what the worst part is? All that stuff would have been reasons I really would have understood. But I know for a fact that you just pulled something completely irrelevant in front of me again."

She looked shocked. You had never told her before; you had never told her what was going on inside you when she stood you up. "Y/n I.. you don't know.." She faltered. Being completely out of words was something new to her. "I'm so sick of your excuses! I'm so tired of always forgiving you and standing in line. I'm so fucking sick of it!" You jumped off the chair and it fell backwards.

"Y/n please sit down again." "I won't do shit." Larissa raised from her chair now too. She towered far above your head, even from behind the table, and looked down at you with an evil look. "Y/n calm down and sit down, otherwise-" "Are you threatening me? Are you completely freaking out now?!" Larissa looked at you in shock when she realized that she really just threatened you. But her shock of herself didn't calm you down at all.

Your breathing was heavy and your chest was heaving up and down rapidly. Pictures flashed in your mind for a moment. Pictures of you slapping Larissa in the face, throwing all sorts of insults at her, smashing everything off her stupid desk. You quickly suppressed the pictures again. That should not happen. That couldn't happen. It was enough if one of you two started making threats.

For a brief moment you flicked your eyes to the door. Then, without saying another word, you left the office. You could hear something being knocked over behind you and glass rattling. But you didn't turn around, you just kept walking. Larissa didn't have the right to be angry. No, she had absolutely no right to be.

♡♡♡

I already finished part two of the story, but I'll probably still upload it in a few days ;)

As always, please tell me what you think about this story..