My story

Olivia's POV

@3 years old

I was crying. A vampire had hit me hard across my face. She was about to kick me again when I saw my loving brother naru. He was my protector hitting anyone who hurt me. He kicked the hell out of that vampire known as Dobsy. She cried in pain and cursed him but he smiled at me and taking me in his arms he leapt into the air. When we reached his room he cleaned my face and asked

"Sweetheart where is merlin."

"Valey (Valentine) send him somewhere."

He laughed at my accent and then took out some sweets. I was smiling now.

"yay I love candy"

"You will get one but first we have to clean you."

He called Evelin

"Evelin, clean Olivia, she desperately needs a shower. I have brought some dresses for her. Change her into one of the clean frocks"

After you are done call me.

"Liv come here, lets go and take a shower."

I loved evy very much she was so kind to me. She was singing a poem when I heard someone slamming the door. She wrapped me in a towel and locked the door. After 10 minutes the noise died away.

"Evy who was making that noise outside?"

I asked Evelin my personal maid

She replied

"It was valey. Don't you ever go near him when he is drunk. He can't control his temper at that time."

I smiled at her and said okay. When she took me out I saw Naru sitting on my bed. He had bruises all over his face. I put my little hands at his cheeks and kissed him.

"Naru is it painful. Did valey hit you?"

"Now that you have kissed my cheek the pain is gone."

He said and picked me up.

" Do you want to hear a story." He asked

"Yes I want to listen to the story of princess and the evil monster."

Naru's story always worked as a lullaby for me. As I was falling into sleep I heard Naru telling evy.

"Evelin, you take extra care of her tonight. He is angry. He can hurt her. I will be outside and do shut that window please."

"Yes master don't you worry about her. She is like my Rosa. What if I didn't give birth to her I love her like my own flesh and blood. I will take care of her more than my life."

"Evelin don't talk like that she loves you as a mother. You have to be strong for her. You have to survive this for her. She needs you more than anyone."