Diary

Narlan's POV

That bastard was in my room with Olivia. I so much wanted to kill him but I had to control myself.

During the past two years father had been relatively busy planning his evil schemes. I was also busy myself. I had assembled a team of 14 vampires. I had trained them into warriors.

I had also remained close to my covenant. They were afraid of my father but I had gained their trust. I had tried my best to solve their problems. The pure breeds among us had secretly pledged their allegiance to me.

In Olivia's matter I had found a name an old acquaintance of my father. It was somebody called George in the werewolf world who had brought her to my father. I didn't know about her family or clan yet. My source couldn't tell me any more but swore that Olivia had alpha blood flowing in her veins. He said that Olivia would soon go through a change during which she will shift into her wolf for the first time.

I had tried my best to keep myself away from her but my heart always desire her. It has been 16 years since I have had a woman. I am passing the life of a celibate since I took her in my arms at the day when she was brought to our palace. Merlin, Moby and Ana are the only ones alive that know about Olivia and me being mates. Merlin knows about my celibacy and he respects my decision.

At present she is sleeping and I am updating my personal diary. I am tired now and would sleep close to her. I have already put the ring in her finger. It is for her protection and is also a birthday gift for her.