Prince of seduction

Olivia's POV

Narlan was acting different. His eyes were intense purple and sparking. He was not walking but floating in air. His movements were quite rapid and fast. At one instant he was in front of me looking into my eyes. I was blushing under his intense gaze but never once his eyes left mine to wander down onto my naked body. In lightening speed he was behind me inhaling the aroma of my hair. His breath was heating the nape of my neck. His lips brushed my neck and bit my ear lobe.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are."

I felt a fire building inside me. My inside was melting. I desperately wanted his touch. 

When his lips brushed my neck I shivered. His teeth nibbled at my skin tantalizing my senses. At last I felt his teeth beyond my skin into my flesh. I fainted in that instant. 

Narlan's POV

"If she didn't faint I certainly would have taken advantage of her vulnerability. I am ashamed that I marked her without her sane will"

"Its not your fault. After all she is your mate and you would have marked her eventually so don't fret  it out."

Merlin looked at my flushed face. He was concerned about my emotional state of mind.

"For god sake you are a vampire seduction is instinctive to you. It is what we all do"

I put my hand on his shoulders

"Well my friend, I don't want to seduce her. Yes, I do desire her but I want her to accept me as her mate."

"She will one day but we have other issues to worry about. I think your father is suspicious about your relationship with Olivia. You should be careful around him."

There was a loud knock at the door. It was Dobsy "Your father wants you in his room." I silently followed her to my father's room. 

"Oh there you are my son. I was wondering how did you get healed so quickly. What ointment did you use. Or was it a wolf's saliva"

He starting laughing hysterically. Olivia, I turned around  with lightening speed but derek had injected me with that chemical again.

"Take him to the dungeons and bring her here."