Family reunion

Olivia's POV

My father was an amazing man. He seemed quite young and was very handsome too. He had not only accepted my relationship with Narlan a vampire but had also allowed us to stay together under the same roof. I had been angry with Narlan for abandoning me. But here I was receiving a long lecture from my father and brother about heat and everything. It was really embarrassing.

At present we were at the hideout in Nagola mountains. My father had constructed this place to protect werewolves from Valentine's madness. I had already spent my first day with my family but ironically for the night they wanted me to stay with my mate. They were a quite understanding family being wolves and allowing their long lost only daughter to stay with her vampire mate.

After we finished our dinner with my family Narlan came to my side and extended his hand. We were in the dinning hall with 4-500 wolves sitting across us. In front of all those wolves it was a very bold gesture. All other packs apart from my father's were looking at Narlan with intense hatred but he was least concerned about them. His eyes were only fixated on me. I grasped his hand and left for my quarters. As we exited the main hall we reached the corridors and then turned left to access the elevators. At the turn I bumped into a hard chest. It was a tall man accompanied by a gang of four; all of them similarly muscular strong and tall. The man's eyes were ogling me. His goons had separated me from Narlan by coming in between us.

"Hello sweety, I am Andrew Gates." He winked at me and then continued

"I am offering you my services as a mate."

I was disgusted by his profanity

"I don't require such services." I said rudely

By now Narlan had pushed apart the wolf goons and had stepped forward. He seemed really pissed off. Andrew glared at Narlan and then reverted his gaze back at me replying

"I can see a bloodsucker's mark on your neck but sweet heart you are not mated yet. You had always been with these dirty vamps but now you are among your own kind and you can select your mate among the wolves. No body will reject you because you are very hot and pretty."

THis time he winked at Narlan

I was infuriated by his comments and was wondering how Narlan would react to this bastard. When I looked at him through the corner of my eyes I saw no anger It was only amusement and an open challenge. He looked at Andrew and drew me closer to him then jerking me towards him Narlan kissed me. It was the most passionate kiss of my life. I was feeling week in my knees.

Narlan didn't bother to break the kiss and look back at our mutual foe. Soon I heard a growl followed by Andrew's harsh voice

"You don't deserve her. She belongs to us."

This time Narlan looked back and said

"She is not a commodity that she belongs to you. SHe is mine. I am her mate, she has no problem with me, her family has no problem with me then who are you to interfere. Now get lost and don't show us your face again"

Narlan's POV

I was really angry at that Andrew Gates. Like his father ALpha gates he was just an arrogant and rude bastard.

We were in our quarters now. I had already told my team not to disturb us during the night. it was full moon I was really worried about Olivia and the heat business. After taking a shower I slid into the bed with her. she was sleeping at the other side of the bed her back towards me. I pulled her and kissed her hair that's when I realized that her pillow was damp.

"Why are you crying."

She looked at me and asked innocently

"Do you really love me or am I just a forceful imposition on you."

I looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead.

"I love you more than myself. Don't you ever doubt that."

With that, I hugged her tightly and we slept.

I think it was middle of the night when I heard her moaning. She was in heat. Her smell was so intoxicating. Her face was flushed red with desire. I could feel her snuggling with me.

Up till that moment I had wanted to take things slow with her but it seemed that I had no other choice. We were among werewolves and I knew that an un mated female especially one in heat was very attractive to un mated males.

I didn't want my mate to become somebody else's mate so I made up my mind closed my eyes and then opened them again.

THey were deep purple now.

"Love don't worry everything will be fine now."

I said and took off her night dress