Learning

Olivia's POV

@14 years old.

I was cleaning the dining table one day when dobsy, derek and diana the evil trio came and sat there. Derek was eyeing me. It was not comfortable at all. He looked at me and said

"So princess do you want to come and see my room"

Dobsy looked at him and said

"Derek he will not allow it, you know that."

"I will just have a little fun with her nothing intense. What do you say princess"

I was disgusted by him. As I was leaving the hall he stood up and yawned. The next moment he was holding me tightly. I couldn't breathe.

When his tongue touched my cheeks I felt like vomiting. Tears were falling down my eyes. At that instant I saw Merlin and Narlan entering the palace. Narlan reached me in lightening speed and pulled him off me. He punched him hard in the face. His eyes were black and his canines were visible. I had never seen him like that before. That was the first time I felt afraid of Narlan.

Narlan looked at my face and reverted back to normal. He grabbed my hand and took me to Evy.

"Evelin from now onwards keep your sights at her 24/7. Today derek tried to-" He stopped for a moment than left our room.

Valentine called me in the evening. Narlan was also present in his room.

"I know you care for the girl but he was just having some fun. You shouldn't have been so harsh on him."

"How dared he touch her, when you have so many women in your harem for them."

"Look son I don't want anyone to go all the way with her, but if they are having some fun then let it be."

"No body will touch her again and that is my final word."

Narlan said then he diverted his attentions on me and asked

"Are you coming" I nodded and followed him out of the room. Merlin was waiting for us outside.

I was contemplating on the dialogue that just took place in the room.

I hated the kind of fun they were talking about. It was disgusting to see vamps sucking each others faces. I had never seen evy, naru or merlin do that sort of thing to anyone. It was not normal.

I was also confused about another figure of speech. I really didn't understand the pharase "all the way fun" so out of my curiosity I asked naru

"Naru what did valentine meant by going all the way. What type of fun is that"

Naru's face was red as tomato while Merlin blurted out into a laughter.

At that moment i felt extremely embarrassed. Perhaps I had asked a question that I shouldn't have asked.

Evelin's POV

It was night time and liv was lying with me in the bed. She had told me everything that had happened today

As her mother It was my duty to guide her. I looked into her eyes and asked her

"Liv you are a teenager now. Do you like any boys out there. "

"I don't like boys they are so mean to me. They call me wolf and dog. I hate them"

"The only boy I like is Naru" then she waited for a moment and added "I also like Merlin"

I looked at her innocent face carefully and weighing my words I said

"Dear liv today in the morning you asked Naru a question."

Her face became red at the reminder of the incident

"How do you know?" she asked anxiously

"Well my dear Olivia Merlin told me about your little inquisition."

I took a deep breath and then said

"Let me reply.

Always remember this you can only go all the way with someone you love, someone who is your mate someone who is destined to be with you. Only that person is entitled to touch you, kiss you and do stuff to you."

Olivia was looking like a cherry now

"Oh that's so gross Evy"

"Yes but it is the fact. It is called LOVE my dear and love is not gross it is something very special"

She was deep in a thought for a moment and then asked me

"Is it like when Moby kisses Ana."

I smiled she got my point

"Yes just like that. Now close your eyes and try to sleep"

The next day was very tiresome. I had to clean the main hall. Valentine's friends were coming for dinner. Tonight again I will hide her away from them.

Soon it was night the bastards were here. It was Lex the wolf, Mark the butcher, Sabil the serpent and Mervin the magician. The three Ds Dobsy, Derek and Diana were also sitting with them.

At that moment I saw Liv coming out with Agnes. She was called by Valentine to attend the dinner. I heard him telling Lex.

"I would teach that boy of mine a lesson. Oh there she is young and beautiful our very own Olivia"