Reunion

"I don't want to do this." Toni said to her friend

Carmen was trying to convince Toni to come with her to their high school reunion but Toni just refused.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Carmen said

"You don't even believe that."

The two girls laughed, "Fine, if you don't have a good time I will buy you whatever you want after."

Toni thought about it for a second before giving in.

"Too easy." Carmen said before grabbing her keys

When the two girls arrived at their old high school, there was a wave of immediate flashbacks that hit the both of them.

"Hate it or not, we had some fun here." Carmen said and then went off to socialize

There were many questions asked in the conversations, it almost felt like a job interview. Questions like where they work or flexing about how much money they have.

"Im so ready to go." Toni said to Carmen and Carmen sighed

"She's probably not even coming."

Toni shook her head, "I don't want to take any ch-"

Before Toni could finish her sentence a tall redhead walks in with her head held high, "Confident as always."

"Well it's too late to leave now." Carmen said and Toni hit her

Everyone ran up to Cheryl to catch up but Cheryl couldn't keep her eyes off Toni. The eye contact made Toni walk away.

"I'm going outside for fresh air." Toni said to Carmen

After about half an hour, Toni received Company.

"So overwhelming huh?" Toni heard a familiar voice, one she hoping not to hear tonight

"What are you doing here?"

"Is this not my graduating class too?"

Toni scoffed, "Whatever."

Cheryl sat down next to Toni and took a drag of what she was smoking.

"You have no idea what that is." Toni said taking it back

"TT, You're not stupid."

"Don't call me that."

Cheryl rolled her eyes and stood up, "I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago, Toni."

"How do I know that?" Toni said with a laugh

"Because I'm telling you."

"Oh now you want me to believe you?" Toni stood up and started to walk away

Cheryl grabbed Toni's arm and their lips met. At first Toni hesitated but the familiarity of her lips made her give in.

"Did you come in your car?" Cheryl asked and Toni nodded

The two girls make their way to Toni's car and when they made it there they wasted no time.

"Take this off." Toni said referring to Cheryl's dress

Cheryl struggled to do it in the small car so Toni just pulled the dress up to do what she wanted.

"Oh yes." Cheryl moaned and kept Toni's head in place

Cheryl didn't know where to put her hands as Toni sucked on her clit. Cheryl's body bucked up a few times and Toni pushed them right back down every time.

"Stay fucking still, you hear me?" Toni said and Cheryl nodded

Cheryl gasped at the aggressiveness Toni had, she's never seen this side of her. Since that made her even more wet, Cheryl bucked again and Toni slapped her.

"You don't fucking listen." Toni turned Cheryl over and Cheryl's hands instantly held herself up

Cheryl looked out the window hoping no one saw her getting manhandled by Toni and most importantly how much she loved it.

"You're soaked, someone's isn't getting fucked the way they need to."

Toni slid two fingers to Cheryl and started fucking the redhead with force.

"Fuck back." Toni said and Cheryl didn't do it right away so Toni grabbed Cheryl's red hair

"Ok I'll just do it myself." Toni said slapping Cheryl's ass

"Pretty pussy, it's so pretty." Toni said but got interrupted by a phone ringing.

"Toni, I have to take this."

Cheryl got up and pulled her dress down. She talked on the phone for a few minutes before leaving.

"Sorry." She said before walking away

Toni shook her head and looked confused before she saw Cheryl's panties on her car floor. She put them in her pocket and planned on giving them to her later.

Toni finished smoking before walking back into the school. When she walked in she saw Cheryl all over a woman. She got closer to the two women.

"What the fuck." Toni said as she noticed a ring on Cheryl's finger

-
Posting a lil something since it's my birthday this weekend.

I want to start being more consistent so bad.