Rain(light make out session)

Sunoo(s) pov / *RING RING* ugh I'm up stupid alarm as I turned it off I got dressed ate then went to school <at school> as I entered I saw my best friends Jungwon and Jake "Hey sunoo!" Said Jake and Jungwon "Hey,where are the others?" I said confused "oh they are at the cafeteria wanna go?" Jake said "sure" <in the cafeteria> we went inside and of course I saw this bitch all over niki I got jealous we went walking towards them and when we got there I sat down all angry,"sunoo are you okay?" Heeseung said "yes I'm fine" I said forcefully putting a smile "okay if you say so" he said calmly as they were talking I saw that bitch all over Niki holding his hand and all which made me more mad I had enough so I left the cafeteria without anyone noticing me *Niki(s) pov* I saw sunoo leave the cafeteria so I pushed this bitch named Kia and went after sunoo, once I catched up to sunoo I grab him and pin him to the wall "sunoo perhaps are you jealous~" I say in a flirty voice "n-no why would you think that" he said, but I could tell he's secretly blushing and trying to hide it from me I lean down and kiss him roughly and start leaving hickeys until I run out of space after I was done I cleaned him up and we went back like nothing happened.

________________________________

Hello my name is Rai if your reading this thank you and have a wonderful day ✨

This book probably sucks but good night/morning/afternoon.✌️