What...?/NOT SUNKI!/

Sunoo's pov/ "Jungwon let's please go get coffee!" I ask begging "fine but you're paying!" He says "okay" I say happily as me and Jungwon were walking I start getting excited because after a few minutes we get there and I rush inside "Hello may I get coffee and the mint chocolate chip ice cream?" I ask "what do you want Jungwon "um may I have a cheesecake and that will be it" he says "okay 14.89$" the cashier says I pay and I tell him my name for the order and we sit down "I'm bored and I wonder what the others are doing" I say just wanting my food "Sunoo come get your order please!" I got our food and we went back to school cause it was lunch.

Time skip~
______________________[____
Still Sunoo's pov/ "Sunoo!" I hear someone say ugh I'm tired I'm not in the mood to talk but let's see what this person wants "yes?" I say "someone was talking shit about you" this random person says "...is that it?" I say looking at him "yeah? But aren't you supposed to be mad?" He says confused "uhh..no?" I say taking a scoop out of my ice cream and a sip of my coffee "oh okay we'll be careful she says that she will try to make out with Niki" he says and leaves. Oh fuck no "Jungwon why does everyone hate me!" I say whining "they are just mad they don't have your beauty"(expression that Jungwon made "🙄🖐️) "eh?" I say stupidly "you know what never mind let's go" he says as we were walking we threw our food away cause we finished that shit in two minutes "Hey you!" Ugh not again. "What?" I say "fight me!" This stupid bitch says "uh no" I say she goes up to me and slaps me "OH HELL NAH" I yell and slap her "EVERYONE SUNOO AND KIA ARE FIGHTING" some random kid yells and everyone comes and screams "OHHH" I punch her and step on her legs which I think I broke but it's okay "DAMN GO SUNOO YOU GOT THIS!!!" People start yelling "SUNOO! STOP YOU ALREADY BROKE ONE OF HER LEGS!" Jungwon yells and picks up the girl and takes her to the nurses office I couldn't believe it and I left where me and the girl were fighting and I left the school and went to me and Jungwon's favorite place I sat down and started crying loudly I call Jake and tell everything "oh Sunoo it's okay I'll be there in a minute~" after five minutes he comes and sits down and hugs me I fall into his arms and cry for about ten minutes "I-I was just defending myself!" I say sniffing "it's okay it wasn't your fault it was hers" he says playing with my hair "Sunoo?..." I hear my name and look and see Jungwon "what?...." I say sniffing "can I talk to you?" He says with tears in his eyes "yeah.." I say Jake says goodbye and leaves "Sunoo I'm so sorry I didn't mean that I just got worried that if you kept on going you would probably make her pass out!" He says crying I get emotional and start crying again and I hug him "thank you Jungwon for looking out for me" I say "anytime" he says.
______________________________
Hope you enjoy this sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy and just a few days and I need to update cause I trying to lose motivation and thank you for 1.26k reads I appreciate it anyway have a wonderful day!❤️❤️ (also she did not make out with Niki she was a dumbass and thought she could but Niki is on vacation)