Beautiful~/sunki

Sunoo(s) pov ☀️/ "JUNGWON!!!" I yelled "HEHE HEHE" he said laughing "GIVE IT BACK!!" I said whining "NO" he yelled " Jungwon give it back now." I looked up and saw Niki being serious "fine." Jungwon gave me back my cheetah plushie <jungwon left> "thank you Niki!" I said happily "your welcome Sunoo~" he said in a flirty voice tone "Niki are you free later?"Yes,why?" He said "wanna hang out later?" I said nervous "sure,why not" he said *RING RING* "welp that's the bell I'll see you later sunoo bye" he waves goodbye and leaves like dust oh well I'll see after school either way I gotta get to class now<after school cause I'm lazy and yeah 😎 > finally school is done I start walking to my house which is a few minutes away I start thinking about the hang out I'm scared because I'm gonna confess today hope it goes well *KNOCK KNOCK* I answer the door and see the most handsome man in the world.*Niki(s) pov* As I knock on the door I see sunoo he's so cute but I'm 100% that he is not gay like me and my other friends I can't say anything anymore because he probably likes girls he would never like me. "NIKI!" Sunoo says yelling "HUH?" I say confused "yes?" I respond "you zoned out but come on" he says sweetly we start walking and talking until we see the beach we decide to go there. *Sunoo(s) pov ☀️* as me and Niki got to the beach we sat down and after some minutes I decided too tell him "Niki I've kept this secret for a very long time and I think I'm ready to tell you" I say nervously "what is it?"  "I love you with all my heart ever since I saw you I fell In love with you,your so handsome and all I wish is to be with you." I say "Sunoo I was gonna confess to you today and I love you too your so sweet,kind,and beautiful" Niki says softly looking embarrassed I get on top of him and kiss him on his lips he stares and me for a while until he kisses me again once we finished we stayed there for a while and then went home "Sunoo you know your so Beautiful~".

———————- ————————————————
How did this story get like 12 views this story sucks but anyway thank you ✌️💕✨