Sunki/Club

Sunoo(s) pov/ "SUNOO HURRY UP!" Jake was screaming my name "OKAY OKAY WAIT" I scream back I hurry because today I'm going to the club with my friends I run down the stairs and go to Jake "finally let's go" he said.

As me and Jake got in he started driving "Jake can I put music?" I say with puppy eyes because I know if I asked he would say no "fine" he said "Yay!" I put music I choose one called 'Moonlight' me and Jake start singing and when the song ends we choose another one but we were feeling different so we put a Spanish one I didn't really get what the person was saying but Jake understood just a bit. "Sunoo we are here!" Jake was excited because he's only here to see his boyfriend Heeseung "Sunoo cheer up Niki is here!" Jake said. As we went in we saw the others and went up to them "hey guys" everyone says except me, I didn't want to come here but of course I was forced "Sunshine you alright?" Niki says, he comes up to me and of course I have to look up because he's so tall "yes" I wrap my hands around him and kiss him on the lips he kisses me back.

Niki(s) pov/ He wraps his hands around me and kisses me I kiss him back until I break the kiss "let's dance?" I say he nods and we go to the dance floor.
Sunoo(s) pov/ As me and Niki go to the dance floor some random bitch tries to get with him "what the fuck do you think your doing?" I say "um trying to dance with my husband now leave us alone little kid!" She says oh hell no I ain't letting some dance with my BOYFRIEND "FUCK OFF!" I push her off my boyfriend "find your own!" I yell "no! He's mine you motherfucker!" She yells.

Jungwon(s) pov/ I saw that some bitch was trying to steal Sunoo's boyfriend so I go up to the bitch and punch her "LEAVE THEM ALONE NOW!" I yell getting almost everyone's attention "HE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HIS BOYFRIEND ALONE NOW GO BEFORE ME AND YOU HAVE REAL PROBLEMS!" I scream she slaps me and starts crying "OH FUCK NO!" I slap her as hard as I can and she runs away crying "WOO!!" Everyone starts clapping I go up to sunoo and hug him.

Sunoo(s) pov/ Jungwon hugs me and I hug him back saying "thank you Jungwon" I say "no problem, let's go home?" He says "yeah, come on Niki" as me and Jake and the others get to our car we got two minutes to say bye "bye love" I say and kiss Niki "bye love" he says back and we all go home. What a day
_____________________________________
Well I hope you liked this sorry for not updating I was busy and I will try to upload as fast as I can have a wonderful day! My Queens/Kings💕💕💕