Sunki/Jealousy

Sunoo(s) pov/ I enter the school building and of course I see this fucking bitch all over my boyfriend I get annoyed but I just ignore it I see Niki look at me and I glare at him I see Jungwon coming towards me once he gets where I am he asks me if I'm fine.

"No that whore over there keeps on getting all inappropriate with MY Boyfriend" I say annoyed "If I have to fight her then I will I'll leave her all bruised 😊" he says creepy "nah it's fine I'll just tell her to go suck her boyfriends dick" I say, I look around and see her trying to kiss NIKI?!.

Jungwon(s) pov/ oh fuck that girl is dead now I see that she is trying to kiss Niki on the lips i see sunoo run away I try to chase him but before I do that I'm going to say something to this bitch "HEY YOU WHORE" I yell she looks at me with a brat face and rolls her eyes "NIKI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO CHEAT ON SUNOO?!" I yell straight at his face and this dumbass whore "NO THIS BITCH JUST CAME UP TO ME AND STARTED MAKING SHIT I DIDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND" he yells back "ISNT YOUR NAME JUNGWON?" She yells "YES BUT ITS BETTER THAN BEING A WHORE" I slap her in the face and tell Niki that sunoo is probably crying somewhere, once I told him he looked worried and started running away.

Niki(s) pov/ Honestly after what Jungwon told me I started running until I got to the bathroom I heard sobbing in one of the stalls I knock on it and hear "w-who i-is I-it" Sunoo says stuttering "it's me baby" I say softly I hear a click and go inside the stall and I see sunoo with sore eyes "I'm sorry baby I swear I would never cheat on you with someone like her" I say I pin him to the wall and start kissing him, after five minutes later I stop and I look at the art I did and kiss one more time and we both get out.

Sunoo(s) pov/ Me and Niki get cleaned up and go outside and of course this bitch was looking for Niki and she found us and she hugged Niki and he pushed her off and she fell on her ass me and Niki left her there and we went on with our day.
———————————————————————————-
Finally I finished this chapter<my hands hurt> I was gonna do a chapter called cutie but I was like nah I'm gonna do jealousy anyway I hoped you enjoyed this I'm going to a friends house later so I will probably not update until night anyway bye ✌️ have a wonderful night,morning, or afternoon