Ignoring

~Sunoo's pov~
I'm sitting on the couch watching tv alone because Niki went to go pick up this girl is his best friend honestly this made mad and jealous "Sunoo! I'm home" I hear someone say "hi my name is Ria" she says "I'm sunoo" I say "guys I'm hungry can we eat?" Niki says "sure" I say and me and Ria go to the kitchen and I see Ria way to close to him something about this girl wants me to kill her but it's just probably jealousy or I don't know?

                                 ~Niki's pov~
I look at sunoo worried and he looks away so me and Ria start cooking and making jokes and all that when I see Sunoo is not there so I didn't do anything and me and Ria finished cooking and started eating.

                               (A few days later)
                           ~Sunoo's ~
It's been almost a week and I just want this bitch to leave my damn house when I came back home I saw Niki and Ria way too fucking close and Ria was sleeping on Niki's shoulder ?! Oh that's it I'm confronting him right now "NISHIMURA RIKI!" I yell "what love?" He says "DONT 'LOVE' ME!" I say "what happened?" He says confused "WHY THAT WHORE SLEEPING ON YOUR SHOULDER?!" I yell and slap him "sunoo chill! She's just a friend!" He says trying not to yell "you know what I'm leaving you with your new girlfriend and I'm living with Jungwon or Sunghoon I don't care!" I say and start packing my stuff "um sir he's just a friend?" Ria says "I didn't ask and get the fuck out of my house." I say and start getting my car keys "this isn't your house like girl what?" She says "actually it is and Riki you better have this bitch leave to her own damn country." I say "baby please!" He yells I drive away in tears and go to Jungwon's house (At Jungwon's house) "Jungwon?" I say crying "omg sunoo what happened!" He says hugging me tightly "h-he-".....

___________________________
Cliffhanger again. Sorry anyway there will be a part 2 and yeah so have a good day and stay safe🫶✌️