Amusement park/fighting/

Sunoo's pov~
"Niki I'm bored" I say "well I don't know what to do about it?" He says "can we go to an amusement park?" I say hoping he says yes "sure why not either way we have nothing to do right now" he says my eyes light up and I go upstairs and dress as fast as I can "done!" I say "okay let's go" he says (time skip in the amusement park) "let's go!" I say "okay, chill we are going" he says, as we go in I see ice cream! "Niki! , let's get ice cream!" I say excited "okay" as me and Niki walk to the ice cream stand we order "hello can we get two ice cream's?" I say once I said that the lady looked at me annoyed "um hello can we get two ice cream's?" Niki says this time "oh! Of course anything for you handsome and what type~" she says trying to stick her boobs out "um mint chocolate and strawberry" Niki says "okay hottie~" and she licks her lips I get annoyed "Niki are you going to let her talk to you like that?" I say "no love I wasn't even paying attention to her I was paying attention to you" he says kissing my cheek "okay!" I say "here is your ice cream hottie~" she says only holding the strawberry one "um excuse you forgot my mint chocolate chip one" I say "um make it yourself fatass" she looks at me and sticks her tongue out "excuse me?" I say "um you heard me!" She said "HEY LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE YOU DISGUSTING MOTHERFUCKER!" Niki says "um no" she says, that's it "I've had enough of you.." I slap her and throw Niki's ice cream in her face "WANNA TALK SHIT ABOUT ME NOW?" I say looking at her disgustingly "EXCUSE ME BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT UNLESS YOU WANNA FIGHT??" She says "OKAY THEN LETS FIGHT!" I say  she comes out of the ice cream booth and slaps me "you dumb bitch you should have never done that." I say I slap her with my hardest and she starts bleeding and crying "I QUIT THIS JOB!" She yells and leaves "ugh now we don't have any ice cream" I turn to Niki who is in complete shock "woah sunoo that was sexy~" he says kissing me "thank you baby come one let's go" I say and kiss him.
___________________________\_\_\_\__\
Hope you enjoyed this have a beautiful day and stay safe ❤️