Parents/part 1

M-PREG⚠️
                             ~Sunoo's pov~
I've been feeling really weird these past few days I've been throwing up all the food I've been eating and I don't want to eat anything, I hear a knock and my boyfriend Niki enters "feeling better now?" He says concerned about me "I feel worse than yesterday" I say feeling nauseous "I really don't want to leave you but I have to and what if you need something?!" He says worried "it's okay baby Jake and Jungwon will be here" I say trying not to worry him too much. "Okay I love you sweetie" he says and leaves.

Than two more people come in which is Jake and Jungwon. "Sunoo this isn't normal" Jake says "yeah I agree with Jake" says Jungwon nodding "anyway Sunoo here" Jungwon hands me a bag and I look inside and see a pregnancy test "why would I need a pregnancy test?" I say confused and worried at the same time "well you've been having the symptoms of being pregnant" Jake says "okay I'll try..."

I say and go to the bathroom. (After that) After I was done Jungwon put a timer and we all waited until the timer rang that's when I got extremely anxious "oh my..." Jungwon says "what is it!" I say worried "come look guys.." Jungwon says in shock so me and Jake get up and see the pregnancy test says it's positive.

"No, no!" This can't be true I fall down on my knees and start crying and screaming "NO! WHY?!" I say putting my hands on my face as Jake and Jungwon sit down by my side and hug me crying "we are so sorry Sunoo..." Jake says as his voice was getting shaky "w-what I-if h-he b-breaks u-up w-with m-me..." I say thinking about all the things he can say and do "don't worry Sunoo we are here but you will have to tell him today." Jake says patting my back, I nod and we stay there until Niki knocked on the door "hello?".

                                ~Niki's pov~
I'm very worried about Sunoo he hasn't been eating and he's been throwing up good thing I'm walking to his house right now, once I got in I knocked on the door and said "hello?" I enter and see Sunoo, Jake, Jungwon sitting together when I entered Jungwon and Jake left whispering something in Sunoo's ear "baby are you okay?" I say "look on my counter...".

He says as his breath was getting shaky which made me worry and when I walked towards the counter I could not believe my eyes "Sunoo you took this?" I say he nods and I go up to him and kiss him "you aren't disgusted or upset at me?" He says "why would I be upset with you I would never your my baby I would never leave you plus I wanted a baby with you for a long time." I say.

But I didn't know if you would allow me to you know what." I say and he blush's after I say that "I love you Niki" he says standing up and kissing me on the cheek "I love you too Sunoo I will love you more than the baby" I say jokingly "I hope you love the baby as much as me~" he says "I will now let's eat ice cream and watch a movie and cuddle?" I say and he nods and we went on with our day.
________________________________
Thank you for reading this and hope you enjoy this one there will be 4-5 parts i don't know I'll have to plan it out and see how it goes but anyway have a wonderful day. (Oh yeah Niki and Sunoo are married)