~Remember when~

~Seths POV~

Life

The people in it makes everything worse, that's why I'm here right now staring down at the cliff I'm about to fall off. I'm done with it all, the abuse, being judged and hated plus my ex. She was so amazing but after an out of control fight we ended the relationship, she then spread a bunch of false rumour's about me and everyone officially hates me. I sometimes see her out in public with her new boyfriend and it really hurts to see their smiles are twice the size of ours, i remember when we got ice cream and she dropped hers, so we shared mine, pretty sure she liked the flavour better. That was one of my favorite days with Natalia.

Im done gossiping but as I was about to step off the ledge someone pulled me away just in time, I turn around to a figure who then hug me tightly. I was stunned for a second until i hugged back, my body wasn't even in control.

"Don't do it please." A soft voice spoke. My thoughts took an 180 degree turn and it made my mindset change, just from this girl. She saved me from ending it all..

We pull away after a long time and I meet with her eyes, gorgeous brown eyes and beautiful brown hair. She's absolutely so pretty, shes wearing a white crop top with a beige zip up jumper and grey parachute pants.

"Im Gracie, wait- aren't u Seth?!"She asks.

"Yes, how did u know?" I answer.

She explains that one of my friends 'Colby' is her brother and told me that him, Sam and Josh have been worried sick about me after I texted them ' it was nice being friends with u, ill miss u terribly but I must go goodbye forever.'

"Come with me, I cant leave u here when the sun has almost set and its getting cold. I don't want to live with that guilt." She says in a worried manner. I accepted her offering and hopped in her car, she gave me her phone to put songs on, one of the ones I chose was 'Remember when' by Wallows. I could tell she loved it also cause she started humming to it. After it ended a song comes on that she knows called 'I miss you, im sorry' then I look at the name and realise its her song.

"I didn't know u made music?!"I say in surprise.

"Well that's because you don't know me so much, we should hang out someday that's if Colby isn't a protective fucker. Lord I had my last bf sneak me out cause he said that its a bad idea hanging with him and he was right..it was a bad idea because he raped me after I went to his house, I-i never told Colby cause i didn't want him to freak out."After she explained her eyes started watering.

"What a dick, he snuck u out of the house and then he went and did that! Honestly if i was ur boyfriend i would keep u safe as possible, wait until ur ready to do that shit."i say with a angry tone.

"U gonna be my boyfriend soon or what?"She asks in a funny tone, smiling while looking me up and down.I tremble on my words, my face is red as hell. She then mentions it was a joke, to be honest wish it wasn't.

-At the house-

~Gracies POV~

After a trillion years we arrive at the house, I park the car and we both hop out walking to the front door. I then yell out

"GUYS I FOUND SETH!"Omfg literally they come downstairs and surround him.

"SETH!WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT U WHERE THE FUCK WERE U?!"Everyone yelled, i could see he probably needed space from everyone cause of how overwhelming it is.

"Everyone!Fucking give him space for crying out loud!"I scream grabbing Seths arm and bringing him up stairs.

LXLX N0T3S------.-----.-------.-------.--------.----------.--------->

Ok i have no idea how im going to continue this story, ill think for a bit. Love yall, stay safe, drink water and GO TO SLEEP IF U HAVENT HAD ANY IK YO ALL STAY UP READING FAN FICS! eh ehm Ok byeeeeeee!

Edit:Just relised i forgot to mention, the names of chapters are names of songs in my playlist ill put it in for everyone next chapter if i even write it. Don't think anyone will even see this tbh but if u do HIIIII, wait pfttt its the end of the sentence uhhhhhh BYEEEE!

Words: 753