~Tides~

~Gracies POV~

Its been 2 days since Seth had his incident, he's been staying in my bed while i slept on the lounge next to it. I just remembered that in like 3 days me, Sam and Colby were going to a place in England. Ive actually never been on their videos so this is going to be strange, all i do is music and people actually dont know im Colbys sister so Its gonna be funny seeing peoples reactions.

Knock, knock

"The doors open, is it u Colby?" I yell

the door then slightly opens to where i see his face, its probably about the trip.

"Watcha need Colbs, u ok?"

"I wanted to say sorry about yesterday and what i said, it really wasnt acceptable of me to react the way i did and i wanted to make up for it. Since me, sam and probably u dont think that Seth should be going back to his apartment alone in the condition hes in at the moment, I ordered a bed to put in ur room since we dont have an extra room."

"Aww you didnt have to apologise, i knew u were sorry when i came back last night. Sam said u fell asleep crying and thank u for getting that bed." I respond as i walk up to him and hug him.

"Anyways." I say as i walk out of the room and downstairs into the main room.

"WHO WANT MY SCRUM DIDDLY FUCKIN UMCHUSH PANCAKES!" I yell to the point i hear elephants coming down the stair + the yelling coming from them.

"ME, I WANT EM, GIVES US BAHH!" Yelled Colby, Seth just stayed silent.

"Bro whats up the Aussie Eshay ascent also Seth r u alr, what u thinkin of?" I ask

"Oh uh just random things."

"U can act normal around us, we ain't aliens and u know that i can tell somethings wrong."

He just looks at the ground, i make his head tilt up with my hand.

"Hey its ok, want me to let u on in a little secret."

"Whats the secret."

"I booked an extra ticket of u to come with me, Sam and Colby to England. They dont know ill tell em later, also the seat is literally next to us which was a relief."

"Wait i didnt know yous were going to England?!"

"No one told u?"Colby says from behind us freaking us out.

"Anyways IMMA MAKE PANCAKES!"

"GIVES US SOME FACKIN CAKES!"Sam yells literally flying down the stair case.

"nu uh uh, whats the magic word."

"PWEASE, PWETTY PWETTY PWEASE WIF A CHERWY ON TWOP?"

"Pftt ok ok ill make the pancakes."

~Timeskip to when pancakes r ready brought to u by the writers LED lights being bitchy and not sticking on the stupid wall :D~

Far out, i didnt expect to only have one pancake left for me :( . Eh it was funny making them anyways. I was thinking about going to the skatepark, its about like 2 miles away but i can ride there on my skateboard WAIT ill ask Seth if he wants to go or Colby cause pretty sure both of them like to skate. They just look like the skating type of people, right?

"Colby, Seth yall wanna come with me to the skatepark?"

"Yeah we'll come."

"Ok, go grab a scooter or skateboard in the garage."

~lets have another time skip cause i said so and im just lazy hehe ~

"Here we are! like one of my fav places cause i can go get a slushy since 7 elevens over the road, omg i love slushies, ily slushies like AHHH!"