~Pretty girl~

"So u dont remember earlier when we had that fight?"

"No what are u talking about we never fought today."

~Gracies POV~

What are these monkeys talking about, this is a prank for sure. Nothing happened today except for a walk in a forest by myself.

~Sams POV~

"All i remember was a walk in the forest then i dont know what happened next."

"So what happened was that Chea-"

The docter walks in before Colby could explain and called us outside, she explained to us to not remind her of anything cause it could be overwhelming and could cause her to forget more things or hate Colby for what he did for the rest of her life. Nah jk she wouldnt hate him for the rest 0of her life but shed think of him differently.

"Ok thanks doc."

"No problem! Always happy to help, its my job. Also she kept going on about this boy she liked earlier when yall were outside waiting, do u guys know anything about who it is~"

"We do."I say as me and Colby instantly start looking straight at Seth, His face was that red istg.

"So u must be Seth."

"Yep and ur Violet, Gracie told me."

We go back inside to see Gracie on her phone but she looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Gracie are u alright?" Sam asks which shook her back to reality.

"Yes im ok, just my friend texted me saying that their dog died and i loved that dog she was so pretty."

"Aw thats upsetting."

"Mhm yeah."

~Gracies POV~

I cant believe i just lied on the spot to my friend but I cant show anyone these messages, Not Seth, Not Sam and especially not Colby. I should be calling the police but what if something worse happens.

Hey doll, heard u got a new boyfriend

Why are u texting me Koby, first of all dont call me that and second of all no i haven't, who told u that

Doesn't matter and because i know ur address and ur every step, i can hurt ur friends also so u better listen carefully. Ur going to get back with me and let me control u and do whatever i please to ur body

What is wrong with u are u a fucking crazy person!

Ur friends lives are on the line for this, are u sure u want them to get hurt or ur little pristine boyfriend

Ok, ok, fine

Good girl, since ur at the hospital when u get dismissed say that ur going to get food then walk outside ill be there at 8pm.

oh ok bye

Bye dollface

"Hey can i get dismissed now?"

"Yeah sure, everyone come to the front desk and ill get u checked out."

We get to the front and check out. As we walk out i feel so scared about tonight. I havent seen Koby in a year or 2 i cant remember and i dont want to remember all i know is that hes very scary, well to me but the others dont think so.

~Timeskip to like 7 30 mk~

I start packing my bag with clothes, makeup and other things i need. I hope that Seth doesnt notice is hes like on the bed behind me.