~Pleaser~

~Gracie POV still~

-Timeskip to the train station-
Also I just finished broad walk for the like 10th time, if u haven't read it. bruh wtf r u doing here cause that storys better than mine ?ANYWAYS ON THE THE STORY!!

"Yk how they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away?"

"Yeah"

"Well it does IF YOU THROW THE APPLE HARD ENOUGH AT THAT DOCTER!"I yell as we both start laughing our heads off

"Where did u find that joke?" Seth says.

"Oh old friend in Kansas. He was the bestest of friends with me and Madison until, eh never mind don't worry."

"Alr he seemed funny anyways wait LOOK OMG WERE HERE!"Seth screams

'Hehehehehehe...'I thought.

~Seths POV~

"Hey seth."

"What?"

"TAG UR IT! HAHAHAH."She taps me while running off.

"..."

"U LITTLE SHIT IMMA GET U!"

"NUH UH IM FAST AS FUCK BOIIIIIIIII!"

All of a sudden she manages to work her way up to some beams on the roof.

"NOT FAIR IM NOT AS FIT AS U GURL AWH."I pout

"I aint that fit jesus christ, sorry im better than u. Stop crying because of it little boy."She rolls her eyes(in a funny way) as she jumps down. As soon as she gets down they stand right infront of eachother, staring in one another's eyes. THEN THEY TAKE OFF ALL THEIR CLOTHE-

NO NO NO THIS ISNT IN THE FUCKING SCRIPT HANNAH But I wanted it to be funny, bruh anyways back to the writing and NO SEXUAL SHIT ITS BAD.

~Third person POV~

"Omg wait!wanna go on the roof."
Gracie says excited.

"Yes it's quite dark so it'll actually be exciting with the stars."
Seth says with a smile placed on him face.

"WAIT U LIKE ASTRONOMY ALSO!"The brown eyed girl screams with joy.

"OFC I DO, WHO DOESNT!" The boy yells back. Both of them stared at eachother smirking before run to the ladder on the side of the building, it looks unstable and It was but they didn't care. About 2 hours ago Gracie was crying and now she's having the time of her life, even though she's only know Seth for a day the feelings of him have already started developing.

~Gracie POV~

Fuck
Why,why,why am I feeling this. I've only known him for a day and I'm already falling for him, i hardly know him it's just his smile,  his laugh, his style..
It's just him

"Hey Seth, would we be called friends by now?" I mumbles.

"Do u want to be friends?"He questions.

"Yes!" I yell.

-like 10 minutes later-

"Whens ur birthday?"

"Mines September 7th, urs?"

"March 15th."

"Damn it ur older by a few months."

"Hehe deal with it little girl."

"Ok, grandpa."

It goes quiet for a second till we burst into laughter ago for the millionth time. I then take out my airpods cause I wanted to listen to music, I gave Seth the left one and asked him if he wanted to make a playlist on Spotify w/ me and he say yes.
https://spotify.link/ff0bCefESDb said I'd put it in and I did

"Wow the songs u chose are good."

"Yeah, most my friends like Madison and Evie usually say that to me but i reckon ur music choice rocks better." I say as I nudge him.

~Seths POV~

Shit
Fuck,fuck,fuck why am I feeling this!I have only known her for a day and Ive already fallen for her. Her eyes, her laugh, her style,  it's just her

"LOOK SHOOTING STAR!" Gracie yells

"WISH ON IT!"

"Ok, I wish, I wish- wait I ain't telling u, it secret." Gracie says with a giggle followed.

"Aw man, when will u tell me."

"If it comes true I'll tell u." She whispers

Silence fills the air, the only noises are the leaves smashing against eachother and the music in the airpods.

Sitting out the weekend
Couldn't do it again
Say you want it right now
But I wouldn't know how
It's something that I can't do
Then what am I supposed to?
Quite the people pleaser
If only I could please her

"U know Gracie, this is one of my favourite days after my girlfriend well broke up with me."
After that sentence tears drip down my face and I can tell she knew cause I felt arms instantly hug around me.

"And this is one of my favourite days after what happened too." She whispers.

Both of us just sit and enjoy the stars in the sky, with the music playing in the backround..

I'm talking while you're next to me
Did I ruin the moment?
If I could tell you how I feel
Would you know what the words meant?
For sake of conversation
Could you read the writings on my sleeve?
'Cause that's the best you're gonna get'
So maybe I had better leave

Man, ive been on and off with this chapter. It was quite hard to write cause ill put something in and leave it for the next day to realise either it doesnt match the storyline, it just doesn't make sense or I just forgot what i was doing and restarted the part so I remember.Pls forgive me for now publishing this shit earlier, hope u enjoyed and i hope u enjoy the next chapter..

Tides

Words: 886