Chapter 13 Give it Your All!! Antonia's Secret Weapon!!.

Taking another water whip I got plowed in to the ground. Using my sword I tried my best to get up before I was hit again. My attire in tatters from the lashings. Blood freely running all over me. This thing hasn't even moved an inch from where it stood. It was playing with me, I was nothing but a toy. I hate this, how am I so pathetic. At this rate I won't even be able to stall long enough. I guess this is a rank four's power.

"Kharen don't worry just a minute or two longer. Just don't die got it?" Antonia yelled out. I tried my best to stand . My body wouldn't allow me as I practically keeled on one leg trembling.Don't die huh. It's not that easy ,especially when i'm on my last leg. With a violent cough I spat up blood on to ground. Looking at the wraith It dispersed it's whips letting the water splash on to the ground. Within that moment It pounced at me in burst of speed . As it prepared to smash me with its' massive palm I closed my eyes accepting my fate.

"MOVE OUT THE WAY!!!!!!" I heard Antonia cry"Schreeeeeeeeee!!!!!". My eyes shot open as I heard the Wraith bellow. In front of me was a hardened wall of sand with half the Wraith's arm through inches from my face. "You know us first years could never take on this thing. Not even Miss Leblanc." I turned around to face a girl about my height standing behind me. She had long frilly pink hair with black stripes tied in a ponytail.

"Woah!" Sand from underneath lifted me up and the girl towards Antonia. "Miss sixth rank i'll still need your help to cause a diversion and get out of here. I do hope your spell will do it." "Lucky for you it's done Miss Lambert. Just hold him steady and make a opening." Antonia said as a yellow pentacle appeared before her."Thunderbolt!!!!!!" She yelled as a multiple streams of lightning shot out striking perfectly through a hole in the wall of sand.

I watched as the wraith fell back blood raining down. "Schreeee!!!!!!Scgree!!!."The wraith wailed in pain rolling on the ground."Serves you right you ug-." Antonia fainted on towards the ground but was caught with sand. It must took everything to have had make something that powerful."Well let's get out of here before It comes to kill us. By the way my name is Melody Lambert. I've been dying to meet you. Yuki simply loves talking about you." Melody shifted Antonia's sand towards us merging it with ours and started carrying us out the left eye.

I blushed looking at the setting sun as a small smile crept on to my face. "It's hard to believe she likes talking about me so much.........Oh by the way find a unique location towards the east. That's where Yuki and I where are suppose to meet." Melody in response carried us higher in to the air.I do hope she's alright. Looking around I scanned the area for anything out of the ordinary until I found ""it"". Down below was a massive throne made of ice surrounded by sculptures of Yuki.

She is just something else......I guess that's just what makes her so attractive."Wait what!" I screamed flinching. Melody looked at me with a concerned look. "You get hit in the head ?" She asked as we descended towards the ice throne."It's fine, just startled from a thought. "I stared in to the sand none other than surprised at my own thoughts.

"Hey there you abused looking peasant." I looked up in to Yuki's face hugging her tightly."I'm glad your okay..." What am I doing now? Acting like this so sud-. I frantically started patting her right side. Pulling my hand back I checked it to find it damp with blood. "Yuki what happened!!" I screamed at her with fear in my eyes.

In return she spun around walking towards her ice throne. "Just a flesh wound, nothing i'm not use to." Melody carried Antonia over to a open space and erected a large dome. My fatigue and pain having caught up to me I fell in the sand. Not resisting the urge I drifted off in to my sleep.

~~~~~~~~

"Can't you be more gentle?!!!" "My my I thought you didn't feel pain?!" I groggily wiped sand from my cheek as I stood. "I feel the pain it just doesn't bother me!!!!" "Then why are you complaining now?!!"I looked around the night sky admiring the stars. I guess that's Yuki and Melody. It's surprisingly hilarious. I walked towards the earth dome which now had a rectangular door. I casually walked in not expecting what I was to find."Hey gu-.." I quivered where I stood. Yuki had her cloak and shirt off and there was claw slash on her side. It was mostly healed as Melody hands were above it with a green energy shrouding the wound. She had been healing her.

The air chilled and streams of ice released around Yuki. Putting her cloak back on Yuki turned and threw ice shards at me. "Wait wait!" Was all I could say I as I tripped over myself and the shards all landed between my legs in a perfect line. I scrambled in to a bowing position. "I'm sorry so so so so sorry!!!!!! Don't kill me I didn't know I swear.!!!!" I flinched as I heard her walk towards me. "I forgive you." "Really?!" I asked excitedly raising my head as she slammed her foot down on to me. "Though if I ever catch you again." She said half way releasing her foot as I looked in to her face. "Your dead, Okay?" Yuki said in childish tone.

"You two make such a great couple. I ship that." Melody said giggling. "We're just friends!!" We both screamed in unison. "Yeah but the way you talk about him all the time Yuki. Ehehehe." Melody giggled as Yuki dashed covering Melody's mouth. Getting up I brushed all the dirt off. Well this situation can't get any worse."Anyway where is Antonia?" Melody removed Yuki's hand and pointed to my left. I saw Antonia cuddled up with a large silver fang.

"Well at least one of us got the job done." Sighing I scratched my head and sat down against the dome wall. "So if your not too busy, mind telling me who the job is for?" "Well it's a really famous blacksmith. There name is Oda Matsamune." I froze in shock. Did she just say Oda Matsamune...The best swordsmith and enchanter in all of the three continents!!

I ran up and hugged Yuki to death. "I can't believe you got us a job for THE Oda Matsamune!!! I can't thank you enough that we got the chance to do this. I would do anything to repay you." Pardon my sister....." What?" "You heard me." Yuki growled pushing me away. "I'm sorry but that's not possible." I said glaring in to her eyes."I can't ever forgive her for what she did......"

She balled her fist trembling. "I really just can't believe you. If you knew anything you'd know about the people that he has slaughtered!!!!"Fed up Yuki just smacked me with tears running down her eyes.

"Goodnight." She said running past me leaving me alone with Melody. "Um......if you want to talk about it....." Melody started as I walked up and embraced her."That is quite all right. Though I do appreciate it. Especially you saving us earlier, I owe you." Melody turned a deep red and was frozen."Ahnnnn uh I mean mphhh........" I just chuckled letting her go. "Your too adorable for such a powerful mage." This made her turn a darker shade of red as she covered her face.

"Again thank you Melody. Make sure to get some rest okay."Sitting on the dome wall again I got in to a good position and just started to dwell in my thoughts.

Who really was the man who took care of me?......

HELLO MY DEAR READERS!!!!! Another day another chapter of Kharen and his mystical adventures of trying to stay alive. Him and that wraith was basically just magical Smack Down Vs Raw. Anyway just wanted to thank all of you again for continuing to take the time to actually read my stories. And were getting close to that 1k mark :0. And it's all thanks to you guys. Remember to Like comment and vote.

I bid you farewell~Kharen