Chapter 7 Turning Point, A New Rivalry is Born!!!!!!!!

"Ok then....Bring it!" I said channeling my magick around my blade."Okay, you asked for it," Yuki mocked me.  Yuki sprung up in to the air flicking the ball of dense ice towards the ground. "Winter Wonderland," she said as the ball exploded mid-air freezing everything in sight. A thick mist covered the frozen field blinding me. 

Well this couldn't get any worse. I thought to myself sighing as I slipped on to the ground. " It's very dangerous to rest here Kharen." Yuki said, her voice coming from all directions. Flinching I dodged the attack as it slashed the ground dispersing all the mist. Yuki stood there snickering at me as the mist reformed. " Seems running like a coward is your forte. But how long can you keep it up?"  she said her voice echoing through field.

Shaken I slowly stood up preparing her attacks. My body tensed as fear and excitement coursed through my veins. This rush I feel....It's amazing!!!!." Yuki it's time for me to turn the tables, I screamed out. Extending my arms I began to chant."Lord of flames I aske thee to grant me thy power.Allow me to wield the passionate flames of life!!!!!!. Engulfing the naginata blade in flames I twirled it above my head striking the ground releasing the fire magick in a controlled explosion.

The frozen ground quickly turned to steam as I cleared the steam covered field clean with my naginata.  Once the steam cleared out Yuki came out with a powerful thrust as I nimbly parried. Returning the attack I repeadetly slahsed but she narrowly dodged my attacks.  

Catching her off gaurd I hit her hilt send her rapier flying straight in to a tree. Quickly spinning  I swept her feet bringing the blade to her throat. " Well it seems I'm the win-."  I recieved a blow to the chin knocking me up in to the air. I felt a pressure on my chest  as I was smashed in to the ground having the wind knocked out of me. 

"So I guess i'm the winner then." Yuki said walking up to me. Dusting myself off I stood only to find Yuki smirking at me. " How about this then.... Let's use our strongest technique.Deal?" I asked. "Why can't you just accept the fact that you loss?" she asked snobbishly. My spirits, this girl is a piece of work. " Well fine.....It's okay if you arn't proud of your technique." I said shrugging. "I can understand your dilemma. I will allow you time to train until your adept enough to challenge me." I said reassuringly.

Before I knew it Yuki was on the other side of the field angrily building up ice magick." When you die do not blame me!!" Yuki barked at me. My she is too predictable. I almost feel sorry for her. "Don't worry about me Yuki. I'll probably just end up with a sractch if you get serious!" I cheerfully yelled back. Well that probably did it. I'd better shut up now before she kills me for real. Maybe I should've thought this through.........

Extending my arms I began to chant. " Lord of flames Vulcrian, bestow upon me your brilliant flames to exstinguish my foe. Incinerate thier entire being in to nothing."  I channeled the fire magick shaping it in to a giant phoenix. Yuki had made a large ball of ice the size of a small boulder. "Yuki.........Let's do this !!!!!!!!" I yelled planting my left in the ground  Iaunching  the phoenix forward with all my might.  "Searing Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed making  the phoenix fold it's wings and spin like hurricane..

Yuki had launched her attack which was a ellegant tendrils of ice circling the dense ball of ice she formed. "Ice Gelade. " she said  as the our spells collided. Not wanting to to lose I reved up the power of my spell. Yuki answered doing the same as our will's clashed violently. We kept at it until a blinding light filled the area then a explosion. Shielding myself with my arms I barely noticed as I felt somethign hit my stomache. Looking down I touched my stomache to find a lukewarm dark red fluid running from a ice sicle. I held my hand to my face trembling at the sight. 

"B...blo...blood.....?" I murmered as  enternal darkness swallowed me whole.

Please forgive me again guys. Gomen. Been really busy with midterms and staying on top of my grades. I'll try to do better and keep on top of my book. Again I thank you for your time. Please remeber to read and vote and comment anything you think I need to work on got it. 

Until next time Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!