Chapter 14

And then leaped out an actor, from his appearance it could be said he looked like a lowly slave, ran up to the beauty and talked, I really did not know what they were saying. Then the whole background of the movie began to change, that color tone, it did not feel like a supernatural horror, it made the people feel a bit....erotic, uh?

Then, the two actors began kissing and touching each other.

I was outraged; the horror movie market has also fallen down, using bed scenes to attract viewers! I was thoroughly indignant, since I particularly could not stand the fact that they chose such a wretched man to do the bed scenes, what, director, are you sure you did not want to ruin this movie?

I had a particular trait; whatever I start I would do it till the end. So when some restricted images on the TV jumped in front of my eyes, I completely came back to my senses, with face ready to burst in tears.

Oh Holy God, this horror movie was sort of, it was basically a p@@@! Linda, you're too much, tomorrow I would hang you up with a whip. At this point I was still foolishly staring at the screen, it was like the whole body's nerves were struck by lightning, temporarily did not know what to do.

Then Ethan appeared from behind. Like a ghost floated beside me and in an ominous tone said: "What are you watching?"

I reflexively jumped from the sofa, stood in the front of the TV, wanted to use my body to block those two bodies that were intertwined on the screen, but since the circumference of my bottom was only 90, the digital crystal display of the 65 inches TV still emerged a bit from behind.

I had never seen a p@@@, and watching it in front of a man, I really felt uncomfortable, even though this man was not interested in me. So I bite the bullet and said: "watching a... horror." I did not say anything wrong, for me this stuff really was very ... scary.

At this time though I had covered most of the displayed picture but could not stop the sound. From the TV playful moans of a girl came, making the heart of people listening chaotic. The wretched male actor also spoke some nonsense rumble but fortunately, I did not understand what he said.

However, I did not understand, It did not mean Ethan also did not understand, really felt like crying. The two of us were silent for a moment, and then suddenly Ethan said: "This horror movie's lines are very interesting, should I translate it for you a bit?"

I staggered unsteadily, almost on the spot fell on the ground. So in a moment of anger, I deftly turned off the TV. 

Silence, the whole room went dark as well.

When suddenly plunged into the darkness, the light sensitivity of a person's eyes tends to be low. Like a blind person I ran my hands all over, fumbling my way back to the room and then tripped over the table in front of sofa. 

So the next second I was lying in Ethan's arms very peacefully. Probably due to his masculine physique, his embrace let people have a sense of security.

I was about to open my mouth to say thanks to Ethan, but he had already unceremoniously flung me on the sofa, then strode to the door to turn on the lights. What I did not understand was, how he did not stumble?! Then Ethan without glancing at me even once directly entered the bathroom.

I was really curious about what he wanted to do, so ask: "what the hell are you doing?"

From the bathroom sound of rushing water transmitted, he seemed almost very impatient: "taking a shower, can't do?"

Me: "have you not taken a bath already?"

Ethan's voice blew through like cold drafts: "your horror movie made me break out in cold sweat."

Me: "...."

I knew he absolutely would not miss the opportunity to mock me!

I hung my head, got up from the sofa to go to my room. When I was at the door, teasing voice of Ethan drifted out again: "It seems you are really not frigid at all."

Ethan, you're really perverted!

I just slammed the door to express my anger. Back in my room, I still could not sleep and was also not in the mood of watching 'horror movie'. I could only pull out my little delicate laptop to go online. I continued to play games all night to ward off those scary images, When I realized it was already dawn. I switched off the laptop, stretched my body, and was not feeling much sleepy.

Washed my face a little, Since Uncle Albert has taken a leave for some coming days because of some personal reasons so I have to take care of my breakfast on my own. I went to the kitchen and pulled out a milk carton and two eggs from the refrigerator. Warmed milk a little, boiled eggs, cooked a bit fried rice with eggs, a make do breakfast one could eat; I really missed the breakfast made by Uncle Albert.

While cooking breakfast, I was feeling really bored, I turn on some songs. The evil DVD from yesterday was there, I took it out to throw it in the trash, this calmed down the resentment in my heart a bit.

At this moment Ethan came from outside. He was wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt with sport shorts, carrying a towel in his hands, sweat streaming down his head, looked like he just came back from his morning exercise, such a dashing man with irresistible charms.

I felt too lazy to say even hello to him and continued to lean on the sofa while watching TV.

Ethan also without saying a word went straight to his room to take bath; this kid was really a neat freak.

 I was doing so, when suddenly doorbell rang, I had to run while wearing an apron to open the door.

Only to see a red capped man, face as radiant as Sun, smiling at me and said: "Hello, this is the breakfast you ordered."

I was skeptical: "I did not order any takeaway?"

"Yes, I have ordered." Ethan's voice came from behind me. He came over and took the bags of food from that man.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊