History|Victorian era.

This chapter will be in Arabic and English.

Today we will go into a very great period for humanity

Today we will go into a very great period for humanity .

اليوم سنذهب الى فترة عظيمة جدًا للبشرية.

Everyone must have heard about the Victorian era at least once, or you may have watched videos about it, or even watched a series or movie that talks about this period, or perhaps you studied about it in school. The question here is why the Victorian period is considered one of the greatest periods that humanity has experienced, knowing that it extended a period of rule. British Queen Victoria ended with her death.

لا بد أن الجميع سمع عن العصر الفيكتوري مرة واحدة على الأقل، أو ربما شاهدت فيديوهات عنه، أو حتى شاهدت مسلسلاً أو فيلماً يتحدث عن هذه الفترة، أو ربما درست عنها في المدرسة. والسؤال هنا لماذا تعتبر الفترة الفيكتورية من أعظم الفترات التي مرت بها البشرية، علما أنها امتدت فترة حكم. انتهت الملكة البريطانية فيكتوريا بوفاتها.

Let's go back to that time.
لنعد ال ذلك الزمن .

The Victorian era was a historical and cultural period in the British Isles from the 1837 to the beginning of the 20th century

The Victorian era was a historical and cultural period in the British Isles from the 1837 to the beginning of the 20th century. It was named for Queen Victoria*. It was a time of huge progress in industrial productivity,economic growth, technological advances, and political reforms. The era also featured major social changes, including the emergence of the middle class, urbanization, the rise of consumerism, the increasing status of women*, and major improvements to social welfare.

كان العصر الفيكتوري فترة تاريخية وثقافية في الجزر البريطانية من عام 1837 إلى بداية القرن العشرين. تم تسميته على اسم الملكة فيكتوريا*. لقد كان وقت التقدم الهائل في الإنتاجية الصناعية، والنمو الاقتصادي، والتقدم التكنولوجي، والإصلاحات السياسية. تميز هذا العصر أيضًا بتغيرات اجتماعية كبيرة، بما في ذلك ظهور الطبقة الوسطى، والتحضر، وصعود النزعة الاستهلاكية، وزيادة مكانة المرأة*، وتحسينات كبيرة في الرعاية الاجتماعية.