Chapter Eleven (Deborah's POV)

Elliott and I pulled away from each other and we all stared at each other. I didn't even know what to say.

"Wha-whats going on here?" Nahum said, obviously knowing the answer.

Elliott was shirtless, I was in his shirt and he was still kind of in between my legs.

"I can explain." I said in a weak tone.

"Let me, baby." Elliott said.

Nahum arched an eyebrow, probably because of what Elliott just called me.

"Let's all sit first." We sat down and Elliot served the soup.

"We've been together for a while but I just didn't find the right time to tell you. I was supposed to be your best friend but I kept this from you. I'm sorry, Nahum." I said to him.

"It's alright. You don't need to apologize."

"But I do." I replied a little too quickly. I didn't want Nahum to feel betrayed.

"You guys are happy together, right?" Nahum asked.

"Right." Elliott replied with a smile.

"Then, I forgive you" he chuckled, then continued, "I'm happy for you guys." he squeezed our hands, reassuringly.

******

Today was the big day, the day we planned to battle Outtagetus. After intense training, we finally felt ready. During training period, Elliott and I got even closer ;) and Nahum got used to the fact that we were together. The plan was simple. We would drive out to a field and Nahum would sleep, find the monster and lure it to the physical world. Then we would all fight it. Together... We would make sure to attack it's neck since that was it's vulnerable point.

I got up and walked outside to get a glass of water. Today was going to be a lot. I texted my mum to tell her that the three of us would be going out today then the boys walked in.

"Hey you." Nahum had a big smile plastered on his face.

"What's got you so happy?" Elliott looked at him.

"I don't know, just one of those days when you're unnecessarily really happy."

We ate breakfast together and I realized that after today, the adventure would be all over. Hopefully, the three of us would still have time to hang out.

I showered and put on a blue hoodie and black cargo pants with black and white sneakers to match. I threw my hair up in a bun.

"Mm-hmm" I let out a breath.

I went out to the sitting room and sat down.

"How did I get ready before you guys? Like isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" I yelled.

"Coming baby." Elliott said in a voice deeper than usual and a smile was creeping onto my face, I couldn't help it.

They came out and we all started laughing. Why? We all wore the same thing, blue hoodie, black cargo pants. It was funny and in a way, cute. The three siblings.

"Do we change?"

"No, I like it like this." I grinned.

"Guys, I'm driving today, okay?" I said, titling my head.

"Alright."

"How could we even say no to you?" they said, simultaneously.

I did a little happy dance and we went out before we got into the car, I got the boys to take pictures with me.

"We're not losing anyone today." Nahum said, after I took the last picture.

Hearing that, tears formed in my eyes and I chuckled.

"Of course we aren't." Elliott smiled.

"Y'all are my family." I said and pulled both of them into a hug.

I drove for about fifteen minutes and we reached a field. I thought of Vivica, Elliott, Nahum and my mum. The four reasons I couldn't lose today. We hopped out of the car.

"We're here." Elliott breathed.

"So I'll try to get some sleep and lure some freaky monster." Nahum laughed.

"Outtagetus is such an oddity."

Nahum lay down and I chatted with Elliott. He complained that we were talking to much so he ran really far across the field and slept there. After a while, from afar, we saw as he started to breath heavily and sweat in his sleep. It had just begun.

"Wait here, don't come with me, okay? I'll go check on him." Elliott said.

I thought he had already started running over to Nahum when he turned to me and crashed his soft lips onto mine in a fire heated kiss, wrapping his arms around me. I rested my forehead on his, taking in the moment. He smiled and ran over to Nahum and I saw Outtagetus, moments after he got to Nahum. Then I didn't see Nahum anymore. It was so strange, it didn't seem like Outtagetus was hurting them so I didn't go there. Elliott came running to me and said that Nahum lured the monster here but something happened after that.

"What happened??!" I asked, concerned and worried about his sad expression.

"Nahum killed himself."

Hearing those words, I felt a lump in my throat.

"What? th..that doesn't make a...any sense" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I have no idea why but he did right after Outtagetus appeared. I can't believe this." Elliott breathed heavily then buried his head in his palms.

I wasn't losing anyone today. That's what I said to myself this morning before we left that morning. I couldn't believe what just happened and I broke down right there. I couldn't even breathe until Elliott helped me. Just then, Outtagetus appeared right in front of Elliott and I.

It stood straight, eyes bulging with rage as it stared at us. I couldn't waver, I had to stand tall. We ran toward it and landed punches on it's rough skin. I was breathing heavily and we all backed away from each other. Elliott shouted and fought Outtagetus. It slammed it's hands into Elliott's stomach and he spat blood. I threw a knife at it but it dodged. Shit. It threw the knife back at me, stabbing my upper arm. I fell to the ground. Fuck. Deborah. Get up. Get up now. (Guaenchana) It's okay.

I got up and suddenly, Outtagetus fell to the ground. Elliott lifted me with his fingers pressed into my neck.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Surprise, Bora. I'm the mastermind behind that monster." he smirked, tightening his grip.

Did you guys see that plot twist cominggg?

btw...I love the little Korean related stuff I put in heree.

Please Vote, follow, share and comment..

Happy reading!