Chapter Twelve (Deborah's POV)

My whole world came crashing down. Nahum was dead and Elliott... Elliott betrayed me.

I held his hand and tears streamed down my face.

"What?"

"Well, I control it's every move. Do you wanna hear a little story babe?" he laughed.

This maniac.

"My parents left me with that monster, when they abandoned me. I wanted to use it to get revenge on them but Mr Ross came around and gave me hope of another chance."

"Let me go asshole."

"So I had the best dad ever but he passed away. I was depressed and devastated but my feelings weren't considered. Nahum didn't give a damn about me. I wasn't his real family, anyway. His mother even made me work like a dog in my father's house." He said hitting his hand on his chest, crying.

"I had to get revenge on Nahum so I used the monster. You guys had to make it complicated and leave the house so I followed you."

"It didn't mean anything? Everything we shared." I tried not to cry but it was out of my control.

"Sure I liked you but my revenge was more important. You and Viv followed that idiot to his doom and you'll pay for it."

"I'm going to save you from yourself." I whispered. Elliott was blinded by revenge.

"Let's end this." he stared at me.

"We shouldn't suffer because of what happened. We deserve a second chance at being really happy. Elliott!... How could you hurt me like this after everything?" Tears escaped my eyes. I meant every word. Elliott drew stars around my scars. I wanted to save him.

He released his grip and started coughing. Just when I thought I was starting to get through to him, he lifted his first to land a punch. I turned away but I didn't feel anything.

I looked up to see Nahum on top of Elliott beating the crap out of him. Nahum was alive? Nahum was alive! I couldn't have been happier to see him here. I wasn't lost. I wasn't alone. Nahum was still with me.

"I got you." Nahum mouthed to me in between the fight.

Elliott had a devilish smirk on his stupid face. Cuts on his cheeks from Nahum's merciless punches. I groaned in pain as Nahum used a rope to hold Elliott's limbs as he moved closer to me.

He applied pressure to my arm and tried to control the bleeding. Then, he cleaned the cut. My breathing was heavy. I was so tired.

"Elliott is growing weaker." Nahum said, taking off his hoodie. He tore his singlet and wrapped it around my arm.

"Yeah, I don't know how we can help him."

"What do you mean? He tried to kill us both."

"He needs help. I'm not justifying his actions but hurt people hurt people. He was simply consumed by anger and revenge. I need to give him another chance because I fucking love Elliott!" I held my arm trying to endure the pain as teardrops fell from my eyes. What was wrong with me today?

"I don't care. I would have killed the bastard if you didn't have an injury that I needed to take care of." Nahum stared at me. He just didn't understand.

"This isn't the time for us to fight. I think I know someone that can help."

"What do you mean?"

"When I was researching monsters. I got in touch with someone."

I literally have no words for this one.

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow!<3...thanks so much.