2

"hey fez" felicity says.

"shit kid you scared me there, what you doing here so late?" before seeing maddy. "oh hey kid."

maddy smiled back.

"oh you know just bored."  felicity said clearly hinting at something.

"ash is back there." he said sighing nodding his head to the freezer door.

"love you fez" maddy said smiling at him.

"love you to kid" he said rolling his eye.

fez had known both maddy  and felicity for a fair few years, more felicity than maddy though. sometimes when times got tough at home she would go and stay with fez only for short periods of time, she just knew he would always be there for her.
felicity swung open the freezer door with ashtray looking up at her. ashtray always had a concerned angry look on his face like he always had a problem. he was 17 same age as felicity and maddy. ash tray and fezco weren't really brother, they told everyone they were but i guess even though there not blood there still brothers. ashtray got left with fezco's grandmother at a young age and has stayed with fez ever since. he's never been to school in his life basically ashtray is straight up rude to anyone your lucky to see his soft side. i mean what do you expect from a 17 year old drug dealer?
"yo" he looked up."

"hey ash, can you" maddy cut her of

"molly"

he opened a microwave behind up pushing a small bag of 2 white pills on the table.
"thanks ash" felicity said.
he nodded.
felicity grabbed the pills of the tablet and walked out the freezer
"anything else?"

"no thanks fez we're good"

"alright kid be careful both of you"

they smiled waving.

fez and ash were both pretty tough guys no one could never imagine anything hurting there feelings , ash is heartless and cold having a conversation with him his difficult he answers in nods and one word answers. guess he's been through to much really probably seen alot tho.

maddy and felicity were walking to a field now not to far from there house or the store, it was a quiet evening no one around just cool and quiet. the two were inseparable no one could break them apart no matter what. they had arguments but it would never properally break them.

maddy smiled whilst grabbing the pills out of her pocket handing one to felicity and getting one for herself. seconds after both of them swallowing it.

ASHTRAYS POV
ion know why felicity always be calling me ash like fr j bc i known her for longer than i known most most people don't mean she can shorten my name.
i've known felicity for a while though she been thru a lot but she keeps away from bad shi the majority of the time, like she does drugs but she ain't like rue. oh my fuck rue is awful man she's some next level fucking state i mean i feel for her she goes through a lot but shes fucking annoying sometimes you know like she always be sayin somethin new.
fez walked in
"man you should start makin some friends you know yo ass lonely back here"

"yeah fuck you"

friends? the fuck ion need no fucking friends, dk what he was on about. whatever, i wonder how maddy and felicity are getting on i can't imagine those 2 to be any good on molly.

END OF ASHTRAYS POV

"the world is so beautiful the sky is full of colors" felicity said whilst holding maddy's hands walk-in in circles looking at the sky.

"i mean yeah , like fuck nate fucking jacobs he's a fucking cunt." maddy said still spinning in circles

"yeah honestly fucking cunt"

at this point there conversation just got weirder and weirder and was just a bunch of random shit.

35 minutes later

"im thirsty as fuck." maddy said.

"same" felicity said starting at the stars.

"you think fezco store still open?"

"maybe , maybe not." felicity said sitting up brushing the grass of her tracksuit bottoms before quickly grabbing maddy's hand pulling her up.

"where are we going?" maddy asked

"fezcos store"

both of them stayed silent the whole walk i mean there really wasn't a lot to say to be honest , the walk wasn't to far either.

"you already back, we bouta close up"

"yeah we just need a water that's all." maddy said

fez nodded before watching ash tray walk out the freezer. felicity walker over placing 2 waters on the side with $5 next to it.

"on me kid" fed said pushing the money back.

felicity smiled and walked out.

"cmon maddy let's go back to mine in tired as fuck i didn't even bring my phone." felicity spoke whilst feeling around her pocket.

"neither, my mom will be texting me" maddy said.

the girls got closer to the house talking about life, boys , rue , bitches they didn't like until that had nothing else really to say. felicity's house was not far at this point it was just at the other end of the street.

"i didn't know your sister was home." maddy said pointing at the car in the driveway.

"neither" felicity spoke blankly.

"okay r shit just check we're not still high, follow my hand maddy"
felicity waved her hand past maddy's face and maddy did the same to felicity. okay they were definitely not completely sober.

"yeah we're fineee" maddy said.

they both walked into the house into the kitchen one after another.

"felicity?"

felicity turned around looking at her sister.

"it's 1AM atleast answer your phone next time" she said glaring at me.

"not like your ever fucking in to look after me anyways." felicity spat walking away into hee bedroom with maddy walking behind her.

"you going carnival tommorow?" maddy said

"obviously. well like if you go i'll go." felicity said

"of course i'm fucking going" maddy said turning the light switch of next to the bed

AUTHORS NOTES

i think i'm gonna aim 1000 words a chapter and then 100 chapters, 3 chapters a day, i'll try. i'm gonna release 3 chapters at i time anyways and i try to do daily updates. anwyasss i'm not gonna do any like stuff w ash and felicity until like 15-25 chapters in idk idk wjat i'm gonna do yet, go with the flow ig! i'm hoping this takes under 2 months to do,
anyways i'm moving in 5 months... i'm so scared i acc used to get bullied badly and i'm scared i'm gonna get bullied liek 😧😔😔
anwuaus gonna push myself to do another chapter rn
ALSO IVE GOT A BAD THING FOR ACCIDENTLY SWOPPING TO FIRST PERSON WHEN I TALK ABT FELICITY SO IF IVE DONE THAT IFGNORE IT I CBA TO READ THRU