3

"wake up bitch" maddy said hitting a pillow across felicity's face.

felicity turned onto her other side reaching for her phone. it was 14:37. felicity sat up quickly.

"shit why didn't you wake me up earlier maddy."

"what are we in a rush for anyways?" maddy said

"true, how are we getting to carnival i am not walking fuck that."

"oh idk yet, we could ask your sister."

"can we fuck , no i'm not asking her. ill text fez see if he can take us."

FEZ
-hey fez can you take me and maddy to carnival tonight?

-sure kid , get to store at 20:30.

-okay fez see you then

when felicity was 14 her sister left for 2 weeks and she couldn't take care of herself properally, so one day she went to fez, she had met and spoken to fez before lots of times. she found him easy to talk to and just generally easy to be around. felicity explain the situation to fez and he let her stay for a week until his sister was back. obviously ash tray didn't like that, becuase he doesn't like anyone other than himself and fez. he's always been like that though. the days she was there he just shot her looks and barely spoke to her. even though they didn't talk often , he still knew a lot about felicity , her childhood , her addictions but he never spoke to her about it , said anything about it or even said anyrhing to her.
3 hours later
"it's 5:30 we should start getting ready we gotta leave in 2 and a half hours." maddy said throwing herself of the bed.

"shit yeah, oh yeah also lexi is coming over at 7:45 so you can do her makeup" felicity said.

"okay that's fine"

both of the girls get in the shower washing there hair with shampoo and conditioner then hair masks after they got out they had back to back arguments about who was using what first first the hairdryer then the straighteners, makeup, setting spray, perfume etc.

both of them started gluing on diamonds onto the eyes matching there outfits with the colours.
by the time they had finished they heard a knock on the door.

"lexi is here!" felicity said running over to the door.

lexi was pretty quiet and chill she always has been both maddy and felicity knew her since they were all 12 along with lexis sister cassey. lexi never really went glam so today maddy was gonna change that.

"red looks hot on you lexiiii" maddy said "anyways we don't have a lot of time sit down"

shortly after maddy had nearly finished she was just sticking on the last few diamonds around her eye.
"do you like it" maddy said

"i feel stupid" lexi giggled

"what, everyone feels stupid , who cares? maddy said fixing lexis lip liner

"do you feel stupid?" lexi said

"yeah i did then i just chose not to feel stupid"

"i don't know if i can really get to that point." lexi struggled to say with her mouth open as maddy continued to finish her lips

"90% of life is confidence and the thing about confidence is no one knows if it's real or not." maddy said back smiling.

felicity put her head around the door
"lexi do you wanna go with us it will be easier, we have to leave now anyways."

shortly after all 3 girls were in sight of fezcos store ready for the carnival.

"hey fez this is lexi she is coming to."

"yeah that's fine kid." he said waving at maddy then lexi but keeping eye contact with lexi for a strong 7 seconds.

"fee can you go and get ash from the back , tell him we're leaving."

fez always called felicity fee for short he had for a while.

"yeah that's fine." felicity said walking to the back. "ash were going."

he looked up and started at her.
"what?" she said

he just shook his head and followed her out to which all of them got in the car , maddy , lexi and fee all in the back and ash tray in front with fez. fez turned on the radio and started playing the radio to which i quickly noticed he was staring at lexi through the mirror.

"i wouldn't keep staring she might catch you." fee leant forward and whispered in his ear. to which he just sighed.

not long after we all got out the car.
"alright kid we're going to the pretzel stand." fez said.

"pretzel stand?" maddy questioned

"way of selling" ash said.

"oh he speaks!" felicity said

ash just gave her a death stare with a slight smile and walked of fez behind him.

ASHTRAY POV

okay whatever i had to admit that was pretty funny but i was not going to show that. i don't get why fez likes her so much just because we've known her for a long time doesn't mean we should all be happy family. annoying.
but fr whoever that lexi girl was fez was real crushin on her i saw how he was staring.
i don't want to be here right now but it's good money , and that's all that matters.

END OF ASHTRAY POV

"you wanna get tickets or" felicity said.

"not yet" maddy said staring right at nate who was stood in his dads chilli stand.

felicity sighed. this was gonna be a long night.

RUE POV

"oh my fucking god, that's him." jude's said

"who , what guy?!"

"the one from the motel"

"okay what guy are we looking at?"

"okay the one in the apron serving the chilli, i swear to god"

"no fucking way- jules do you know who that is?"

"yeah the guy from the motel"

"it's cal jacobs"

"whose that?"

"nate jacobs dad"

"THATS NATES DAD?"

"yeah, that's nate's dad"

"no fucking way"

"yes fucking way, your full of shit"

"no i'm not-"

"full of shit, do you know who he is? he fucking owns half this town he built it, all the apartment building past camper there's his. there no wa-"

"rue i swear to god that's the guy i fucked"

"no way. bullshit"

"i'm being 100% serious. you don't believe me?"

"no, actually, i don't ."

"okay watch." jules went over.

AUTHERS NOTES

this was a long night but finally i can go sleep ummm i've got ideas so i'm pretty sure what the next 3 chapters are gonna be like sooo it's good. but yh! i mean 1000 words. i didn't check over this so sorry if there errors