28

Fee paused before opening the door. Felicity held the door handle taking a heavy breath. Meanwhile Fezco stared at her with a puzzled yet amused face.

"Hey" She walked in and sat down opposite him.

"Felicity" He raised his eyebrows at her, facing back down at his phone. "How was work?"

She parted her lips and silence filled the room, alarming Ashtray. He looked up. "I said how was work?" He squinted in concern.

"Good, good" Fee replied hastily. 

Ash nodded slowly knowing something was up. "You bored?"

"Slightly" She held out her y. 

Ash stood up, Fee following. "I'll be back soon" Ash told Fezco , which fez just gave a quick nod too. The two chatted about what had gone on the past 4 days they hadn't spoken. Same usual for Ash but whilst speaking about it Fee hadn't actually realised how much she had accomplished within such short time. 

FEES POV

Eventually Ash stopped at the lake. Around 2 years ago, sunset lake was the home of the parties. Until after a few months of partying every night, all night the police took action and it got locked of for a few months. It then got unlocked and we all went there again. Everybody loved it, good times. Shortly after the continuous parties, the police interfered for the second time and claimed there would be a fine for $1000 if we used it 'out of it's nature' again , since then nobody ever went back. Anyways, that was a few years ago now. We named it sunset lake as it had the prettiest sunsets, that's why we started going regularly. Me, Maddy, Nate and Chris used to go after school then every weekend throw massive parties. Oh to go back. I'm surprised Ash knew about this place, it was pretty secluded from town. 

He noticed my face lit up as we got her. I tried to play it of cool but this place brought back so many good memories. "What?" He quizzed me.

"Nothing, this place is just nostalgic for me." I shrugged, looking around. 

"You used to hang here?"

"Yeah I mean not by myself but, all of us you know me, the girls, Nate, Chris and all their friends. We used to come here all the time when we were younger. See over there." I pointed to a tree across the lake. In freshman year, Chris Mackay made a massive long rope from that tree and we would hang from it and drop of in the water. One day Nate went on it and it snapped. He screamed like a girl." I chuckled at the memory. "See over there we would set big fires and sit there till the next morning getting high and drunk. Talking about life." I stood up grabbing his hand leading him to a tree that had fallen over. "Look closely, there's our names cut into the tree." The tree read, Chris, Fee, Maddy and Nate in a heart. A smile spread across my face before i sat down on the tree, watching the sunset form. "How do you know about this place."

Ash picked at his fingers "Ion know, just do"

"Why'd you take me here?" I tilted my head.

"Ion know, just did." Ash said nonchalantly. 

"Do you ever want to travel the world?" I said in curiosity but also in attempt to make conversation. 

"Never really thought about it" Ash said. 

Why was he being so weird, he was fine a minute ago he just seemed awkward. 

"What" I turned to face him to which he turned to face me. A silence held between, direct eye contact between us both. He took a step closer. So I could smell the citrus scent of his cologne, salivating my mouth and the gum he had been chewing in his mouth since earlier. His minty breath fanning my face. Suddenly his lips crashed onto mine, desperate and eager. Our bodies move in unison as we continued to passionately kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck whilst his hands met with my waist.  The kiss got deeper until we ran out of breath. I pulled away hot and flustered. 

Ash smirked to himself  "Did you think  about my question"

"Not just yet, no" I responded eagerly, in fact I had thought about it but I wanted to run things like this for a while. See how it went. "It's late, Maddy will be worrying about me I should probably start walking back. 

Ash was quick to suggest his company. "I will take you home"

I nodded putting one of my air pods in my ear, music felt right in the moment. I just needed a song to resemble Ashtray and this exact memory. 

~Let you go- Clear Le San~ Began to play. Perfect. I put my hands in my shorts pockets enjoying the moment. When we arrived at my house he kissed my cheek before leaving.

-----------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON 

"Where the fuck have you been?" Maddy said sat on the couch with a smoothie that she claimed helped 'defined' her face, a face mask and her pink silk robe wrapped around her. 

"Doesn't matter, pause the TV and look at me" Felicity said all excited. 

Maddy turned around facing the short dark haired girl. "What?"

"We kissed" Fee exclaimed all giddy and excited. 

"Shut up" Maddy stood up in shock. "No fucking way"

"Yes fucking way, explain sit down tell me the full story."

Both the girls sat down Fee acting out the full story, Felicity stood at the front impersonating Ash and his every move. The gossiped for a good hour until there was no more question, comments or anything else to say. Fee hugged Maddy goodnight and walked towards her bathroom getting in the shower to refresh. She started with her hair, then her strongly scented body lotion, skin care and brushed her teeth to finish. 

One thing about Felicity is she was an overly clean person, she can't stand the feeling of having unclean hair, an unwashed body and dirty bedding. She couldn't wear certain clothes that made her feel a weird way and if she felt wrong she will continuously get in the shower and clean till she felt right. Her worst things were, tight itchy jeans, uncomfy weird material socks, turtle necks and way more. Sometimes it gets so bad she will cry and breakdown in stress. Therefor she loved the feeling of constantly being clean. 

Fee crept into bed with a wide smile across her face, she inhaled a deep breath before closing her eyes ready for tomorrow. 

AUTHORS NOTES

Wellll, finally!!! I like to drag things out as too soon makes it boring

Let it go was the song I was listening to at the time of writing that scene so I went with it, sorry if it was bad I have never properlly wrote a kiss scene before. 

Hear me out , I love writing i enjoy it even thought I may not be the best or that great and I read an awful lot too but I cannot spell gun point, I constantly have to look spellings it drives me crazy I am just so so bad. 

I have school tmr and i HATE school, recently I moved across the country and I have been struggling a lot socially so yeah. gosh my lessons are so bad aswell.

Anyways if you enjoyed, leave a vote and a comment!