17

"nothing, i am gonna get my dress then go home." fee remarked.

"yeah, ill come with you. if you want" 

"mhm yeah okay" fee nodded

"aint this your yo friend?" ash passed his phone to fee

at the party, kat lost her virginity to a boy from a private school, wes. he had recorded it and sent it everywhere. i mean, its not a shock. just unlucky. but luckily you couldnt see her face however it was clear it was her. 

fee was kind of stuck on her words, she didnt know whether to say yes because she knew for a fact it was kat or to deny. 

"potentially, i mean it does look like her but im not sure" fee looked to her left. 

"its like nearly six, do you wanna go?" ash stood up

"yeah, sure" fee stood up brushing of her thighs

--------------------------------------

KAT  3RD PERSON POV

"maddy, fuck i dont know what to do. like everyone was telling me to do this and that with a boy and when i finally fucking do something it ruins my entire life!" kat exclaimed pacing her room.

"okay but like its hot plus nobody even knows it you. so if somebody asks be like no"

"but maddy its quite clearly me, a fat girl with a bob."

"okay but i guarentee theres thousand of girls who look like you from the back"

kat bounced back onto her bed. "i guess".

------------------------------------------------

FEE 3RD PERSON POV

"what do you think of this one" fee pulled out a royal green dress and held it infront of her.

"no, too short" he replied shaking his head.

"well its me wearing it, not you." she said in a snarky tone

"one, you asked. two, i know. three, im saying its too short no more answers."

"thats like the millionth dress you have said no to" fee said sighing before continuing to flick through dresses. 

"not my problem that they all be short" his eyes wandered to a black satin dress with a slit along the side.

felicity followed his stare and wandered across the room grabbing the dress off the hanger. "you like this?" 

ash paused before nodding "but it is a bit reve-". fee took his hand dragging him to the counter. "just this please" she said pushing the dress onto the counter.

"yeah sure, thats $69.99."

fee was a bit taken back a bit at the price but still reached down into her purse.

"i got you, its fine" ash steps in front of her putting money down on the side and picking up the bag holding her dress.

felicity's face became red from a sudden fluster of feelings "thankyou"

"dont stress it" he replied

FEE'S POV

i couldnt quite believe what just happened, i mean i can but i cant. no boy has ever done that to me, well jason bought me drinks and stuff but nothing more than five dollars. surely he must have some sort off feelings towards me? because who just buys a friend a seventy dollar dress. yeah i am emphasising that word friend. 

"ash i am getting cold now" i said hinting at the fact i wanted his hoodie, i knew he would give it to me.

which he did. he always wears the same kind of clothes, now hes wearing grey ralph lauren tracksuit bottoms and a white t shirt. dont get me wrong, he looks good.

"thankyou" i smiled

i always reached into his pockets to see what he had in there. a lighter, rolling paper, roaches and pills. pills? i took it out his pocket looking at them closer, xanax. xanax is like a calming drug people use for when they have like anxiety and shit, rue uses it a lot. the doctors stopped giving it to her after like 2 months because she got addicted. she still is. 

"whats this for?" i looked up

"usually give it to rue when i see her"

"well what if you dont see her?" i quizzed

"then i dont see her"

i huffed before putting them back in his pocket. my phone started to ring from my purse. 

INCOMING CALL

*Jason*

"whose that?" ash asked

"nobody" fee said ignoring the call.

"you sure?" he said

i nodded trying to end the conversation as quick as possible. why is this cunt still calling me? can he not catch a fucking hint, i clearly dont want him and i never will. my phone started to buzz again. 

"whose callin you like tha?" ash stopped facing me. "you would of said if it was maddy or sum"

"just an old friend" i said continuing to walk on

"yeah whatever, answer" he says

"what?" 

"i said answer, clearly important." he said

i picked up the phone.

"hello?" i huffed.

"oh hey feeee, how are you doing? i just came back from chicago and am moving down again. i was thinking like we could meet up and go for a drink? try restart things." jason spoke down the phone with a high level of enthusiasm. 

"look jason, i am not interested. i dont want to restart anything at all, i dont really want anything to do with you." i said back in harsh tone. ash squinted.

"you got a boyfriend or something darling?" he chuckled.

"yeah i do actually, thanks. so if you would leave me alone you fucking freak" i spat

"waiting for you" jason replied before ending the phone

"you got a boyfriend huh?" ash laughed

"no, but he will leave me alone for a week at most."

"yeah whatever you say" ash replied. "who even is he?"

"just an ex, we had a weird relationship and one day he just left to go to chicago. no goodbye, just a text bascially explaining he had to go live with his grandparents and thats it" i answered

"like i say, whatever you say" ash replied.

AUTHERS NOTES

this literally took me AGES. i know this chapter is lacking  a bit, but i kept cringing so BAD. ive never really been in a relationship. well no i never have so i dont know whats cringey and whats not, i just go of books ive read and movies ive watched. right now im reading sophie mckenzie-  falling fast. its acc super good. 

anyways, ive moved house and go to like meet my new school tmr. super nervous, ill let you guys know how it goes. im getting kind of lost in ideas , i really wanna focus on rues plotline to as i love doing her. also i dont picture ashtray as ash, i look at him more as i up to date javon walton so he isnt like a literal child. thats always why i made him like 16-17 in this. 

sorry if i slacked this chapter