13

salia swung the door open ready to scream and shout because as i didnt come home last night due to the argument we had. 

"are you fucking joking me right my felicity hit me the-" salia roared at fee on the porch before her eyes landed on the boy stood next to her, she scanned him down. "hit me then bring a boy home, how even old is this boy?"

"oh fuck you, dont push me then you basically asked for it and ash tray is my age." fee said grabbing ashtrays wrist pulling him through the door.

"ash tray? what type of name is that? clearly 'ashtray' has no common male mannerism walking into someone's house uninvited, and not even saying hello?" salia said over emphising his name

"nah" ash said looking back down at his phone.

"firstly he was invited my be, its mine as much as it is your home. secondly you failed to parent me these past so many years so dont think you can start now, because its to late now." fee proposed in a calm and collected way then taking ash into her room.

"well i dont think yo sister like me fr" ash said closing the door behind them

"she doesn't like anybody other than herself and her boyfriend" fee huffed

"i see that"

"is it?"

"it is."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON

maddy had gone out to fezco's store to get a drink, she didnt live very far and she wanted vodka. maddy loved drinking, alcohol specifically it gave of this sense of euphoria that she constantly craved. people would say its addiction, but maddy refuses to say it is. instead she claims its something to do for fun, almost like a hobby.

"where is this cunt" she muttered under her breath before she called him"

"yo maddy was up kid?" fez said through the phone.

"i need a drink, where are you your never closed?"

"im at the house, wha type of drink?"

"vodka, you got some at yours?" maddie said swopping the phone to her other ear"

"i got you kid come up" fez said before hanging the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fez handed her the bottle. "that all you need?"

"yeah, wheres ash hes usually around here somewhere?"

"hes at fee's house kid"  fez said lighting a spliff in his mouth.

"no way your fucking lying, why??" she said standing up in shock

"he just watchin our for her you know that physco sister of hers."

MADDIES POV

no fucking way, i knew these two always had a thing they were constantly flirting. but this was random. but random in a good way. 

"what do you think they will get up to?" maddie said tilting her head

"cuhh ion know ash pretty nonchalant" fez replied. "anyway, who you be drinkin with if fee aint round with yo?" 

"drink by myself"

"yourself, you alcohol or sum shi?"

"no, like i say its fun" she stood up and brushed her thighs  indicating her exit. "oh and heres a 20"

"on me kid" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUES POV

ever since mom caught me high, she has not let me out her sight. she was going on about the fact i did so well and how im dissapointing gia. i dont know but what i do know is she is making me slowly go insane. i understand how she feels, its never ending. i will say thats it im sober now im a recovered addict but really im not. 

the world is just really fucking ugly you know, its really fucking ugly and everybody seems to be okay with it you know, the anger, the level of anger people are only here for somebodys else

you know when i was 11 years old it was a couple months after my dad got diagnosed and we got the results back from the hospital and it was really good, it was 80-20. and we deciced to celebrate and we ordered a bunch of chinease food, i remember that night i was laying inbetween my parents in bed and all of a sudden i couldnt breath. it was like there was no more air left in the world and i was gasping and i was panicking, and they called the ambulance and they were like its an allergic reaction or sum shit. and then when i got to the hospital they gave me liquid valium, yeah. to calm me down. and when it hit me i thought this is it. this is the feeling ive been searching for my entire life for as long as i could remember because suddenly the world went quiet, and i felt safe in my own head. 2 years later he was gone, panic atticks stayed. and i found a way to live, will it eventually kill me? maybe, maybe not i dont know. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ash pov

"comfy bed" i said putting a pilllow behind my head. 

"dont get to comfy, your going as soon as she goes. infact i dont even understand why your here" she moaned in a aggrivated tone of voice whilst walking around her home turning all her picture frames around.

im not sure what her problem was. we both know she has no problem with my staying. she wont admit that though. but she has never been like this with me before which makes me think shes not okay. 

"are you okay?" i said looking at her in the eyes.

fee's eyes saddened. a small tear ran down her cheek. i stood up. i have never comforted anyone, this was new stuff to me. i didnt really understand feelings but i had however seen movies. 

"i guess not then" i replied now struggling to hold eye contact.

okay the movie thing did not work. 

"no, im not okay i hate her. i hate her so fucking much. she cant accept that she has failed as a mother. i dont understand why she cares anymore. can she not fuck of and go and live with somebody else." felicity said now crying a lot more than she was before. 

i think i lost my mind for a moment because the next thing i know we was embraced into a hug. this was also very new to me.