1:Headache🍊

Thieves' Den in the afternoon was always quiet. It was a quiet day. A quiet afternoon. The peach afternoon sky slowly began to fade into a lovely jet-black color, like a piece of paper dipped into water, the sky slowly flowed into its opposite color, the darker overpowering it. We are seen with 2 phighters from quarreling factions. Hyperlaser, a bold, but quiet young man in his mid-30s with a face concealed under his cybernetic-like helmet, a well-trained sniper in his coalition, Blackrock, wielding a large hyperlaser rail gun. With his shy but sharp wit and a keen eyesight of an eagle, he is the best and one of the strongest snipers in his faction.

He is sitting next to his friend, Katana, the mostly silent, serious swordsman of his faction, Thieves' Den. He is nonverbal most of the time and verbal when he feels like it. It is only around his pal and drinking buddy that he will willingly speak full sentences. Hyper is seated under a cherry blossom tree, conversing with Katana. He was in his usual wear of a dark grey suit with a blue collared dress-shirt, as well as Katana being in his usual plain white haori. "...The sky looks lovely today."

"Indeed it does."

"We do not get to talk like this often. When we're not phighting with others, in games, or against each other. But...this is nice. Speaking with you."

"About what?"

"Anything." The two crack a smile under their headgear, looking at one another. As if they were lost. The sound of children being called inside for supper and kids laughing and playing was a honey-like feeling, sweet and wholesome. It was not much of a sight to see such contrasting colations conversing so...mutually. The sweet silence and staring were cut through by the buzz of Hyper's phone. He looks down at his phone as Katana drags his eyes away from Hyper. Hyper sighs, annoyed since he got a text from Subspace asking where he was.

"Where are you??"

"With a friend. Why do you care?"

"Because I've been texting you for like, an hour and you haven't answered. Must be a REALLLL good friend, huh?"

"It's..not your concern."

"Look, just get here, jackass."

He puts his phone in his pocket, standing up. Katana stands up with him, looking down at his pal.

"I have to go."

"Alright. Will we speak over the phone, then?" Katana opens his arms, wanting a hug from his friend, of course, Hyper falls into the hug, gently rubbing Katana's back.

"Yes. Only for a bit. If you would like, I can sneak out while the others are yelling. We could go for a drink or two while we're at it."

"At my place?"

"At your place." Katana and Hyper smile under their face accessories, saying their goodbyes before Hyper walks out of the village, heading back to his faction, and Katana heads back to his abode.

"It's very easy to get a bit caught up. Next thing you know, Slingshot is right behind you with his Phinisher ready."

"True, but having a big melee has its perks. I may not be that fast, but I know how to counter with it."

"That, I can agree with." The two share a laugh on the phone, Hyper lying on his stomach in bed and Katana on his back on the duvet of his Shikifuton(Iykyk).

"By the way. Hyper."

"?"

"Do you think we can meet up? At my place?"

"For a drink?"

"No, just to-...hang out."

"You...want to just talk to me?"