5.Autumn's Love🍏

Hyperlaser woke up. Right next to Katana. The little kitten licked his face with its tiny little tongue as he awoke from his sleep. He gently picked the kitten up and kissed it's head. Despite being nice, warm, and fed, she was still shaking. He examined her closely, before realizing the poor thing had fleas and little bite marks on the skin under her fur. "It's uncomfortable, isn't it?" The kitten just meows in response. "Don't worry. I'll make sure to get you some shampoo to get rid of those pesky creatures."

"I never expected you to be so soft towards small animals." Hyper looks down next to him. Katana was awake. He sat up and kissed Hyperlaser's head. "If you would like some help with washing her or feeding her, I could provide such."

"Thank you. By the way...where's my helmet?"

"Downstairs, on the table in the dining room." Hyper nods, the two walking down the stairs together. Katana gently takes the kitten out of his lover's hands as said lover goes to retrieve his helmet. But he hesitates. Heavily. He had his helmet in his hands, but did not put it on. He just...stared at the screen. Before placing it back on the table and walking back to Katana. And his love was sitting on the ground, criss-crossed in front of the cat. The cat was on the ground as he carefully fed the kitten some raw tuna, raw salmon, and steamed rice on a small plate, with a small bowl of milk next to it. Katana watched the kitten hungrily eat the fish and drink the milk, intruiged. Katana was much bigger than the kitten. But he was considered a gentle giant. He noticed Hyper come in and sit right across from him.

"I never knew you were a cat person."

"There are several stray cats in Thieves' Den. They are found almost everywhere. They fish with us, they hunt with us. They will even come up to you and snuggle to your leg. The cats here are very friendly but...I have never seen a stray kitten away from her mother. How sad it must be."

"It's sweet that Thieves' Den is so gentle with animals. Even the wild ones."

"We will only attack those that attack us. We would never do such a thing to animals. Especially one so...small. She needs a master. To teach her to live. Survive. And if necessary for more, to breed." Breed. Hyper's face went a bit pink at that word choice. But he refused to admit it and instead, turned away. Katana cups his cheek, turning his face towards him. "Hyper...you're blushing."

"A-Am I? I'm sorry."

"No need. It's a rather...vague way to put it, anyway."

"I-It's not. It's fine." Hyperlaser feels a hand on his cheek, and a hand on his other hand, which was on his thigh. Katana leaned forward before kissing his lover passionately. The little kitten runs off, now full of energy to burn despite not eating the rest of its food. Hyper and Katana were having some alone time right on the kitchen floor. Not exactly alone, though. Katana picks his love up, walking upstairs with him in his arms up to the bedroom. Hyper is tossed onto the Shiki futon mat, Katana climbing onto him and lovingly tickling Hyper on the neck with his lips, gently kissing all over his neck. Hyper uncontrollably giggling and panting from the rather childish pleasure of getting kissed all over his neck. Katana pulled him closely, trying his best to make Hyper feel comfortable.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"N-No no...just a bit embarrassed. I've... never been kissed there before...~"

"It doesn't hurt does it? You don't have to do this if you're not comfortable with it..."

"No no, I am. But...maybe no sex. I would...like to save myself for later. I know it's silly." Katana grabs his darling's face, kissing him passionately. Hyperlaser kisses back, wrapping his legs around Katana's waist. Just some rather steady making out. Nothing else. Yeah, until Katana slowly slither's his tongue between Hyper's lips, French kissing him. Hyper got overstimulated instantly, pulling Katana off of him. "What...was that?"

"A French kiss. Do you...not like it."

"Absolutely, do it again." Katana chuckles, gently tongue-kissing him again. Hyper was unsure how to feel, but his face was incredibly red as he gripped onto Katana for dear life as if Katana were about to drop him. After just a bit, the two pull away, catching their breath. Hyper's chest heaved from his body as he tried to evaluate what just happened in that moment. "This feels...nice. Being this close to you is like heaven...~" Katana hugs him closely. The two cuddle for a few minutes before hearing tiny meows outside their door. It was their little cat. "I'm still not sure what to name her."

"That's okay. Just think nice and hard about it. Okay."

"Yeah. Something that definitely isn't Fluffy, Lucy, or Void." Katana chuckles, opening the door for the little kitty. She runs in, snuggling up to Hyperlaser. She meows and chirps at him, purring. "...Princess."

"Hm?"

"Her name. It will be Princess."

"Oh? What made you think of that?"

"I don't know. But hey...You know she's still shaky right? And her fur is all ragged and dirty."

"What are you suggesting? We go out and find some pet shampoo?"

"Yes."

"Alright. And if you would like, we could get her some toys, too. And some actual cat food. Or I could teach her to hunt for fish. To love the water."

"That would be less expensive then just buying tons of food..."

"Raw feeding is very healthy for cats. Big or small."

"Then...should we head out."

"Yes. Don't forget your helmet, honey." "Honey". That rolled off the tongue so smoothly. So smooth that it caused Hyper to shiver. He had never been called such, nor had he even thought of asking to be called that. He just nods, heading to the dining room and pulling his helmet back over his face. He walked back out as he fixed his helmet on his head, Katana walking down the stairs with Princess in hand. It was nice seeing Katana be so gentle with a cute little animal. He kissed his love's cheek and the two go on their way to the pet store in Crossroads. They mostly stayed silent, holding hands gently as they walked. It was only a few minutes away, mostly because they took the bus into Crossroads, and then at least a 3-minute walk to the actual main square of Crossroads. They scavenge around a bit before finding the pet store. They walk in, hand-in-hand. There was standard Lofi playing on the small speakers on the ceiling as they looked around. Hyper looked around the cats' section with Katana before finding a small cat bowl with pawprints on it. "It does look cute..."

"It does?"

"Of course. Do you...wanna get it?"

"Yes, of course!" Hyper paused after saying that, turning away for sounding so enthusiastic over a cat bowl. Katana, on the other hand, hugs him gently and giggles at his excitement, which just makes him even more shy about it. The two searched around more, and of course, they had to get a litter box, kitten supplement formula, and some wet food(I feel like dry food tastes like dried apricots sue me.), as well as cat litter before paying for it and walking out. They also head down to the supermarket and get some fish for the kitty and pay for their fish. Before they head back to Katana's place, Hyper is given an alert on his phone from Stingy Subspace to get back to their apartment. Hyper sighs sadly, taking all the stuff he bought for his new kitty to go back to Blackrock. "I have to go now. I'm-" Katana pulls his mask and Hyper's helmet up a bit before kissing his lips.

"Don't say 'I'm sorry.' I knew you were gonna say that, love...~" Katana smiles. Hyper smiles back, kissing him again before they say their goodbyes and Hyperlaser heads off.

((God, I am so normal about them Word count:1365))